Home Community General Why Aren't You Reading This?
Why Aren't You Reading This?
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-06-13
Founder: Kay Iscah - Stories: 3 - Followers: 2 - id: 4303
Ok, so I'm very stingy about FAVing stories. I like them to be finished and pretty darn near perfect from start to finish as well as being reflections of my personal taste. However, there are some great in progress stories which I think deserve some honorable mention and encouragement. This is my list for those.

Realm Of Shadows Book One: The Coven by Dreamers-Requiem reviews
The disappearance of her brother didn't turn her life upside down. But finding him did.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,960 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 5/7/2013
The Game by tomcat941 reviews
After a successful rebellion the young prince is left without a father and stripped of his nobility. Consumed by his need for revenge he turns to questionable methods. Meanwhile, the leader of the rebellion is hiding in the shadows awaiting his chance to claim the throne.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,229 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/31/2012 - Published: 11/30/2012
Sword and Sorceress by Loraine Wentworth reviews
Amber always found her life as a temple novice dull and uneventful. This all changes when she discovers an enchanted parchment and two mysterious sorcerers arrive: Amber finds herself on the run from the corrupt Moritani rule and is drawn into sorcery, adventure and romance.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 57,482 - Reviews: 192 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/14/2013 - Published: 7/10/2012