Home Community Fiction Sci-Fi Without Consent
Without Consent
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Sci-Fi, Since: 09-28-10
Founder: Ronnie Knight - Stories: 4 - Followers: 10 - id: 3415
For stories that invovle unethical human experimentation.

The New World Chronicles: The Garson Compound by J. P. Krumbine reviews
A group of friends must save a girl from scientist who are using human subjects to test a lethal serum.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,251 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/16/2003
Elemental Escape by Scarlet Tango reviews
That’s what they do here. They altered children’s DNA, allowing them to control Elements and testing them. But I was a mistake, an error. Still, they hadn't gotten rid of me like some mistakes or locked me up like the boy at the end of the hall. R&R!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 30 - Words: 67,624 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 1/27/2011 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Complete
The Experiment by Werefyre reviews
An experiment wakes up in a lab, and...what? You expected me to give all that away in the summary? Nice try, but no. You'll have to read to find out the rest...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,279 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/22/2010 - Published: 8/14/2010
Icarus Project by underground-writing reviews
A secret project is underway. One that involves an underground facility, blood transfusions, and kidnapping. What horrors are going on deep below the ground? Ingrid Maloni is about to find out. A story of many secrets and dark intentions...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 41 - Words: 161,261 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/25/2010 - Published: 12/18/2008 - Complete