Home Community Fiction Romance World of Different
World of Different
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 11-10-08
Founder: WhenItRains - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 2155
Ever tried looking for a romance story that was cute and original, but all you found was cliche? Well, I'm still looking, but here are some that are pretty close...One-shots and full stories (completed or not). Nothing M rated.

Vandrophobia by SammyLi reviews
COMPLETE. I have an odd fear. I fear beautiful men. Luckily there aren't many in the world, but when my class receives a transfer student who is a completely beautiful boy and is assigned to sit next to me...I just might crack.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 68,628 - Reviews: 720 - Favs: 686 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 5/14/2009 - Published: 1/10/2008 - Complete
Time for a Wedding? by Nasrin reviews
Kyle lost the love of his life to his best friend. Now, almost ten years later, the tables have turned.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,977 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/26/2009 - Complete
Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World! by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[VERY LONG ONE SHOT] Abe Pruitt is going to improve the world, and she's doing it with sticky notes. Jack St. James is going to keep on being bothersome, and he looks good doing it, damn him. Doesn't it suck when the tables are turned? [EDITED]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,743 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 1,193 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
Saturday Night Date by scatterbrain87 reviews
Thanks to Tyler Hainsworth, Charlotte's Saturday nights are usually filled with fun, laughs, and a few messes. What happens when another Hainsworth steps in for the night? [oneshot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,855 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 17 - Published: 2/12/2008 - Complete
Shoelaces Undone by jennycraig10 reviews
She was just a girl falling in love with the boy who came up to her, out of nowhere, to tie her shoelaces. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 656 - Follows: 31 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Complete
Okay Then by its.Nothing.Special reviews
So she missed having my Canadian cousin around because unlike me, he listened to what she said. As if I had any control over how distracting her lips were. All I'm saying is that Ian couldn't have been straight. I mean, honestly. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,429 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/26/2008 - Complete
The Misener Experiment by TurtleGoddess reviews
Sure, the experiment was a weird idea - reading people by comparing them to junk food. I mean, there was nothing better to do at Fresh Mart. But now my cute co-worker thinks I'm crazy and wants me to conduct the experiment on him. Uh oh. ONE-SHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,678 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Complete
Die, Everyone's Doing It by Euphorialie reviews
REMOVED. He was gasoline, I was spark, and together we set the world on fire. And that's only a partial metaphor. Think of all the trouble you can get into when you don't believe in anything and then strike a match.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 6,733 - Reviews: 415 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 3/9/2009 - Published: 2/23/2008 - Complete
Fishing Sticks by Megii of Mysteri OusStranger reviews
Of raindrops, earthworms, and the innocence of children's first kisses.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,631 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/14/2008 - Complete