Home Community Fiction Fantasy World of Fantasy
World of Fantasy
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fantasy, Since: 08-17-10
Founder: Ciaran Mordecai - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 3359
For anyone who wants to join, who writes fantasy

The Astral Chronicle - Volume One by C J Mcpherson reviews
The Astral is a place like no other. It is a cosmic ocean that flows between all worlds and binds them together, even as it holds them apart. A few brave souls spend their lives sailing and exploring this place between places. This is the story of one of them, a man known only as the Captain, and his crew. But to reach the Astral, first you have to sail through the sky . . .
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 81,890 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/29/2013 - Published: 11/10/2012
Daughters of Dreams by Flying Werecats reviews
Casey,Ariana,Belle,and Lorissa.Four girls who have never met,but who are destined to share the same unique fate,separated from their former lives in their own ways.Will they fulfill their roles as heroes/heroines,or will their world be plunged into chaos?
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 74,182 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/23/2010 - Published: 7/28/2009
The Rising of the Destiny Child by Ciaran Mordecai reviews
I dedicate this new chapter to Michael Armstrong I give my condolences to his family I'm so sorry for your loss He shall forever be remembered by the Tri-County Community School We miss you Michael Chapter one in revision.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 51 - Words: 29,590 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/17/2011 - Published: 5/14/2010