Home Community General Xurtan's Favorites
Xurtan's Favorites
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-14-10
Founder: Xurtan - Stories: 29 - Followers: 0 - id: 3234
Usually Supernatural, I read pretty much anything that strikes my fancy. Almost always slash/yaoi.

The Royal Wizard by MomsDarkSecret reviews
The young wizard Kieran from The Wizard of Bright Isle hopes to become the Royal Wizard and serve his friend King Edouard. But now, six years later and near the end of his training, the two must face new trials that threaten Edouard's kingdom.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 83,487 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/29/2009 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Complete
The Wizard of Bright Isle by MomsDarkSecret reviews
A young man risks his life to save a magical creature and discovers he has the gift to become a wizard. Thrust into a world of magic, politics and intrigue, he finds himself caught up in the struggle for control of a kingdom.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 74,402 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/13 - Published: 2/2/2007 - Complete
Discourse on Teddy Bears by Lilias reviews
.slash, one-shot. "So, what? You're hot, I'm hot, so we can't we just screw? Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You--okay, yeah, maybe in clubs and frat parties, but definitely not in the stuffed animal aisle of Toy World."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,889 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Real Vampires Don't Sparkle by DeliriousEphemera reviews
REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION. SEE INSIDE. Matheus didn't ask for this. He just wanted a normal, boring life. One bad night, and now he was drinking blood, running for his life, questioning his sexual orientation and generally being a whiny b*tch. Well, that last part wasn't new. slash. snarky.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,390 - Reviews: 313 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 187 - Updated: 5/31/2013 - Published: 7/26/2010 - Complete
Everybody Says by DeliriousEphemera reviews
Jakob gets drunk and lost. Oh, and a giant cockroach wants to become...intimate. A short one shot from the Neurotic and Sociopathic universe.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,708 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Complete
Tomorrow's Visitor by DeliriousEphemera reviews
Tomorrow liked solitude. Then a naked lunatic arrived and demanded pants. Things went downhill from there. oneshot. slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,393 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 141 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/27/2010 - Complete
Mmm by DeliriousEphemera reviews
In which Sebastian is a neurotic b*tch and Jakob is himself. This only makes things worse. MM. Slash. One-shot. Sequelish to Neurotic and Sociopathic in Space.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,511 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/15/2010 - Complete
Neurotic Bits by DeliriousEphemera reviews
Shorts from Neurotic and Sociopathic in Space. Probably won't make sense until you've read that first.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,537 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/6/2010 - Complete
Fk it by DeliriousEphemera reviews
You know all those things you always wanted to say? Well, Adam decided to say them. m/m. fluff. oneshot.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/5/2010 - Complete
Coincidences by tipping ivy reviews
I wasn't gay... until Reid decided I was.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 33,822 - Reviews: 328 - Favs: 435 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/2/2005 - Published: 1/24/2005