Home Community Fiction Young Adult You make me smile
You make me smile
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Young Adult, Since: 04-08-07
Founder: KuromeruMizu - Stories: 17 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 5 - id: 879
This is a C2 where any good young adult stories are accepted. If you want to become a staff member or get your story added just send me a private message.

Life On Paper by summer.ryan reviews
Katie Cruise needs to get out. Short story based on and in the form of several notes and letters. please read, i need to know if i should continue :D i suck @ summaries
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/1/2010
Secrets by TimeToSinkOrSwim reviews
Secrets; This school is filled with them. Isabelle Stanley, the new girl at Audrey High, comes to school and discovers a lot more about everyone than anyone expected. Copywrite 2010
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 32 - Words: 62,211 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/5/2009 - Published: 9/18/2009 - Complete
Jewfro by CeruleanSparrow reviews
Story about two boys who's lives are altered after experimenting with drugs. One struggles to get clean while the other begins to experiment with stronger substances. Story alternates between the two but focuses substantially on Thomas. R&R please
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,958 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/11/2009
Heartbreak by TiGgGeRalways12 reviews
Just a fun story of four friends. They go through the good and the bad and there always there for each other when needed. But what happens when heartbreak enters the picture? How will they protect each other from that?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 36,614 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/2/2013 - Published: 8/14/2008
As the World Falls Down by TehRyder reviews
It’s only forever, not long at all. The lost and the lonely: that’s underground. I’ll be there for you as the world falls down. As the apocalypse approaches, two teens find solace in each other. Oneshot. Revised version added as chapter two.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,732 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 4/16/2008 - Published: 10/8/2007 - Complete
Second Greatest Enemy by Coleer reviews
Complete! Sequel to Number One Enemy! Kari and Isaac have been together for awhile now. But between Sandra and Mark sparks fly of a completely different kind! Full of humor romance and hilarious childish pranks see your favorite characters all over again!
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,641 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/27/2007 - Published: 11/22/2007 - Complete
Melody by WriterRose reviews
Meet Melody Saunders, heartbreaker and maneater extraordinaire. Gorgeous and mysterious she’ll steal any boy’s heart and toss it away once she’s sick of him. But, like most people, there’s more to it than that.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,865 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/10/2007 - Published: 10/17/2006
Text Message Terror by S. A. Hanna reviews
Ruby and Ashley meet online as Vanessa and Kaye. What happens when they become worst enemies in the real world, not knowing that they're Vanessa and Kaye in the cyber world? R&R. CHAPTER 6 NOW UP!
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,242 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/22/2008 - Published: 8/4/2007
Who Are You? by NightOfAThousandNightmares reviews
At school, she is considered the boyish freak. At home, she is a depressed daughter. So how did she get a secret admirer? And what exactly is up with the two guys she just met?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,484 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/8/2007 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Complete
DreamBoy by NightOfAThousandNightmares reviews
A boy dies in a motorcycle crash. Soon after, a girl will start to have dreams that will alter her life forever. Chapter 7 revised and up!
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,376 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/23/2008 - Published: 8/14/2007
WIT Witch in Training by Clavel reviews
Hazel's life changed forever the day she encountered Greg... just because he let her know that she was a WITCH. Sucky summary, better story, I swear
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 51,809 - Reviews: 373 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/14/2007 - Published: 9/10/2006 - Complete
Angst in My Pants by CHIIJOY reviews
Boy likes Girl. Boy can’t get Girl. Solution for Boy? Steal Girl’s pants. How to get them back for Girl? Right off Boy’s body. [Insert Boy’s victory dance here].
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 61,476 - Reviews: 325 - Favs: 251 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 5/8/2007 - Published: 1/4/2007 - Complete
A Cross Country Drive by KuromeruMizu reviews
Kristen is a sixteen year old girl with an abusive father. when the father decides to start abusing her brother she takes him and runs away from home on a cross country drive where she meets new people & tries to leave her past behind her.a little angsty
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,671 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/13/2007 - Published: 4/5/2007