Home Community General cows13.5 Welcome to Romance!
cows13.5 Welcome to Romance!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-06-06
Founder: psychotic aiba lover - Stories: 17 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 5 - id: 435
This place is for those who enjoy reading romance. The stories and poems have a variety of romantic and cute plots for you to read. So for those who read and write romanceand humor and those who wish to fly with the cows, let us fly together!

Imitation is Key by AfterPartyFiasco reviews
ONESHOT. He always stole my Halloween ideas. When I came as a piece of ham, he was cheese. When I was a princess, he was supposedly my prince. Then I came as LC, and he said he was Brody Jenner. I wonder what idea of mine he’s going to steal this year...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,409 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 12 - Published: 10/30/2008 - Complete
Something about a Ball by choleric-romantic reviews
Their whole relationship started out with just a piece of rubber. Many years ago, that was the same thing which ended it. Now that they seemed to notice each other once more, can that piece of rubber bring back all that was lost?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,849 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 3/31/2007 - Published: 3/14/2007
Suicide by choleric-romantic reviews
A poem to express my feelings. note: I'm not suicidal yet! :
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 54 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 3/15/2007 - Complete
Broken by choleric-romantic reviews
I felt bad. Here's the product.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 54 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 3/15/2007
You by an emo goth reviews
I see the guy that i knew i loved, I saw him with another girl, He wasn't mine so i coundn't complain, but deep inside i felt the pain.
Poetry: Love - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Complete
The Agonies of Internet Anonymity by buzzbuzz reviews
A short drabblething with a long name. The good thing about the Internet is that he doesn't see her doing all this. And that's good. Right? B1.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Complete
Outside at the Front Gate by buzzbuzz reviews
...instead of inside at the Christmas party. He knew she was in there. And maybe with HIM. But he had to give it. He liked surprising her. Not that he'd be able to do it much more. B1. Read and Review!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,101 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Complete
Right? by buzzbuzz reviews
Hey. This is... just as friends, right? An old gift brings back a few unexpectedly sweet memories from the past summer. : B1
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,783 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2006 - Complete
Inconvenient by buzzbuzz reviews
Oh come on, you know nothing can ever happen between us. Oneshot, as Joanna talks with her friend Pam and thinks about her other friend, Zach, shortly after a surprising New Year's Eve. B1.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 658 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Complete
Childhood Dreams by Riku Lee reviews
Mr. Edwards wonders where his new secretary is when she never shows up. He decides to pick her up from her own house, and finds out that they might've met somewhere in the past... Can he recall?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,015 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/11/2006
A lot of Feelings, and a dozen more Secrets by painted in black reviews
Jamie and Zephyr have been the best of friends, and along with their friendship comes developing feelings, that can either break or strenghten their tightknit relationship. Secrets are revealed, and plots arise with every decision they choose to take.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 50,712 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/2/2007 - Published: 8/13/2006 - Complete
Wild Hormones and Painful Memories by psychotic aiba lover reviews
What happens if Sam randomly kisses a hot boy who's supposedly a stranger and then ends up going out with her past crush? Disaster, of course. And what if the stranger isn't really a stranger and her crush isn't really her crush anymore? More disaster.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 84,571 - Reviews: 228 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 12/10/2007 - Published: 11/29/2006
Roses: For A Child, Ice Cream: For A Lady by a little girl reviews
Through her bright smiles, sweet laughs and her blissful personality... She made him fall, without even noticing it... From ice cream to roses from puppy love to the real thing...[COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 39,452 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/2/2007 - Published: 12/6/2006 - Complete