Home Community Fiction Romance romances you love
romances you love
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 12-05-11
Founder: FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 3935
if you find a good romance that is awesome and unique, pm me and i will put it on for peeps!

Complicated by sexy-bitch44 reviews
Shay has a lot going on, boy crazy best friend, high school drama, and a younger guy who's unstable and obsessed with her. When she meets Alex her whole world changes, but is it for the better? only 50% fiction, based off my life ; ENJOY
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,502 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/12/2012 - Published: 4/12/2012
The Play by Annaxandra reviews
Gwyn has a boyfriend, but what happens when the popular boy is the star in the school play? Well, there was this one thing at a party...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,414 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Complete
Welcome To The Club of Delinquents! by PupPupPop reviews
Sony's a Wallflower. And she's happy with this title. But one day she is forced to enter Friendship Club, a club solely filled with delinquents. She wants nothing to do with the psycho members, but one by one the delinquents start to seek Sony's comfort.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 44 - Words: 132,884 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Complete
Sky? by melixo0 reviews
"Whenever you feel alone, hold the ballerina on your necklace and remember that you are not. Your father and I will always be with you. We will always be watching you dance. We love you, Sky." - I cried and screamed, "I need you guys! How can I keep dancing when you guys aren't here! I need you!" I ripped off my necklace and threw it across the room.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,498 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 8/25/2011
Mapping Sunrises by settingthesunrise reviews
"I wasn't the girl that met a random boy and ten minutes later, try to devour his face. I was the girl that met a random boy and had a discussion on the works of chemical engineers impacting modern day society." High school rivalry sucks, okay?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,231 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/27/2011 - Published: 11/1/2011
From Billions Of Pieces To Just One Regular Heart by The Lost and The Found reviews
What happens when your best friend pushes you to become friends with your enemy and then leaves this world with said accomplishment? Follow me, Sianna Hannah Red through my trageic but romantic life. R&R
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,352 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/10/2013 - Published: 12/4/2011