Home Community Fiction Romance romances you love
romances you love
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 12-05-11
Founder: FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 3935
if you find a good romance that is awesome and unique, pm me and i will put it on for peeps!

Complicated by sexy-bitch44 reviews
Shay has a lot going on, boy crazy best friend, high school drama, and a younger guy who's unstable and obsessed with her. When she meets Alex her whole world changes, but is it for the better? only 50% fiction, based off my life ; ENJOY
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,502 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/12/2012 - Published: 4/12/2012
The Play by Annaxandra reviews
Gwyn has a boyfriend, but what happens when the popular boy is the star in the school play? Well, there was this one thing at a party...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,414 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Complete
Welcome To The Club of Delinquents! by PupPupPop reviews
Sony's a Wallflower. And she's happy with this title. But one day she is forced to enter Friendship Club, a club solely filled with delinquents. She wants nothing to do with the psycho members, but one by one the delinquents start to seek Sony's comfort.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 44 - Words: 132,884 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Complete
Sky? by melixo0 reviews
"Whenever you feel alone, hold the ballerina on your necklace and remember that you are not. Your father and I will always be with you. We will always be watching you dance. We love you, Sky." - I cried and screamed, "I need you guys! How can I keep dancing when you guys aren't here! I need you!" I ripped off my necklace and threw it across the room.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,498 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 8/25/2011
Mapping Sunrises by settingthesunrise reviews
"I wasn't the girl that met a random boy and ten minutes later, try to devour his face. I was the girl that met a random boy and had a discussion on the works of chemical engineers impacting modern day society." High school rivalry sucks, okay?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,231 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/27/2011 - Published: 11/1/2011