Home Community Fiction Young Adult stories to make you think, laugh and cry
stories to make you think, laugh and cry
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Young Adult, Since: 03-26-09
Founder: my own rebel angel - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 2449
This is a community to advertise good stories that are worth reading.

The Project by J-Co reviews
Like most cliche teen love stories, we were complete opposites. That's why I've been staring at him. So it makes sense in the land of fiction that we end up partners for a project. Wonder what fiction will make us do next...
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,363 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/25/2009 - Published: 3/12/2009
That's illegal, Right? by Aurora Johnson reviews
A teenage tale of sin, sex and secrets. Sometimes, you just have to read and see...
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,839 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/27/2011 - Published: 2/8/2009
Of Musicals and Second Chances by andiworkinabuttonfactory reviews
“I just wish I had a second chance. A do-over. So somehow I could go back and prevent any of this from happening.” There is no simple or right way to deal with a rape. 16 year old Carly wishes there was one.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,392 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/21/2009 - Published: 2/18/2009