Home Community General storys i like
storys i like
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-02-10
Founder: t713 the new Mrs.JasperW.Hale - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 3214
the storys i like that u mite also like

The Rocks On The Beach by Delphinidae reviews
Anna runs along the beach, her orange scarf trailing behind her. Their dog, Jasper, is barking loudly and chasing after her. Suzie walks to the car to retrieve a picnic blanket. When she returns to the beach, Anna is gone.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,189 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/1/2011 - Published: 12/23/2008 - Complete
Drops of Death by Frozen Skye reviews
After the slaughtering of an innocent soul, Loki, the trickster god, was sentenced underground where he was chained to rocks. He knows he is to die, but first he must face the preceding insanity. My take on part of a myth. 8th grade
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,625 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/9/2008 - Complete
An Unfitting Death by Frozen Skye
Baldur, my son, was part of my life's pride and joy. Now, I'll never see him again because of that monster by the name of Loki. This is Baldur's eulogy told by his Odin's, point of view. It more of tells how he died. 8th grade
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 725 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/3/2008 - Complete
Caller Unknown by She Had Somewhere To Go reviews
ONE SHOT So you find a phone, and you take it, because… it’s a free phone, why wouldn’t you? And it’s pretty sweet until the angry owner starts calling you every chance he gets.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,162 - Reviews: 215 - Favs: 827 - Follows: 44 - Published: 3/22/2008 - Complete
The Irish Cronicals by Phantom57 reviews
Rose and Jasper are on a ship heading to America from Ireland. But the ship isn't normal and Jasper knows something that no one else does. The problem is that he can't tell Rose, she HAS to figure it out on her OWN. Can Rose do it before it is too late?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,426 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/11/2007 - Published: 9/8/2007
Hell Hath No Fury by A. G. Yeatts reviews
Set in New Orleans, 24 hours before Katrina and the last evacuation bus has left. Follow ol' Jasper White as defies Katrina and common sense. Please let me know what you think.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,135 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/11/2007 - Complete
Jasper's Necklace by nikkirox reviews
She found it on the street, but she never thoght that a simple necklace could take her life.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2005
Rosie's 16th Birthday by Delphinidae reviews
Rosie turns 16 today. She has suffered more than most in her sixteen years. She has decided enough is enough. Here, she writes a letter to the person who hurt her the most, so she can move on with her life.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,479 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/30/2008 - Complete
Concordance by Horrorwine
The heart gave a feeble beat in his fingers then stopped for good. Jasper opened his mouth wide, revealing three rows of iridescent shark’s teeth, and bit deep into the muscle, eating it in two bites." Alien assassin and the woman who raised him.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,047 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/2/2009 - Complete
Just Like A Fruitcake by Loly Darko reviews
I said hi. He said he'd eat my eyeballs. I said to put his goggles on. He said he raped my cat. I said he's a cannibal Saiyan. He said he's a colorblind vampire. The psychic said we'd be gushing over each other by next year. Someone's lying.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 105,995 - Reviews: 355 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 5/16/2009 - Published: 7/17/2008 - Complete