Home Forums General Forums
3,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »
X-Men
This is a X-Men Roleplay game
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-16-13 - Admin: devin.oquendo1223
The Great War Ghosts
Romanticizing the past and the heroism that never ends, here's a forum for historical figures to come back to life as ghosts! Take inspiration from The Red Baron and the aces. Friendly, romantic ghosts, or scary, vengeful ghosts-all welcome.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-18-13 - Admin: SegretarioDellaOfelia
Heroes vs Monsters
Make a hero and battle mythical monsters!
English - Topics: 9 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-20-13 - Admin: Oo Silver Galaxy oO
Comments on stories
I welcome your remarks on my stories
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-20-13 - Admin: FakeStories
HalfBlood Life
Ever wanted to be a child of a god? Well now you can! Make a character and live a half bloods life.
English - Topics: 7 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-27-13 - Admin: Oo Silver Galaxy oO
Questes of Magick
Enter a strange and mysterious realm, where magical creatures roam the land and races such as elves, dwarves, and more live in crumbling castles, enchanted forests and so much more. They sky's the limit with your imagination, so jump in and make a Queste of Magick.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-27-13 - Admin: CienFleur
Getting Published
Come here to talk about different ways and contests to get yourselves published!
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-28-13 - Admin: DizzyRayBabe
Contests and Challenges
This a general forum for pretty much anything! We have contests here, but if you want an rp we can make one!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-28-13 - Admin: LordHelen
For my Stories On Dru and Sasha
For my stories on Dru and Sasha
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-30-13 - Admin: Sasha The She-Wolf
Chapter Lengths?
Lets get a discussion going on what you think the best chapter length is. Do you feel intimidated by massive chapters? Do you tend to skip over them? Would you rather have smaller chapters that read quickly? What's your opinion?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-01-13 - Admin: Niek
Under and Above
There are two worlds. The above world of the sky, and the underworld of nature. They constantly fight. They compete for land and population. Do you want to be a Skylen, the warriors of Earth. Or do you want to be a nateral, a person if nature magic. Or do you want to be a darkre, a person determined to recruit people from the underworld, sky land, and earth? Come on in.
English - Topics: 11 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-04-13 - Admin: Oo Silver Galaxy oO
Reading, Writing, and Romance
If you're a fan of romantic fiction, this is the forum for you. We're here to talk about reading it and writing it. Get feedback on your stories or chat about some of your favorites.
English - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-05-13 - Admin: AJKat
Help to find stories that you can't remember the names of
Here you can ask for help with finding a story that you can't remember the name of or help others looking for a story.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-11-13 - Admin: SiriuslyAddictedtoReading
Pirates RPG
Under construction.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-11-13 - Admin: Brainfart101
Ask Me
Ask me about anything you want to know about me or my story
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-15-13 - Admin: Crazyeddy
The Quiet Place
You can come here to vent, complain or just even talk. I will not be judging you and you should do the same.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-17-13 - Admin: desultory
What's your opinion?
Hello I'm looking for any opinions on my story, "The Angel's Flame and The Sands of Death". If anyone can give me some tips or critique my work, it would be much appreciated.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-20-13 - Admin: BigBen1991
Please help me find this author!
Hello I really wish to find this author and express my gratitude towards them. Their story, Start as you mean to go on, is my all time favorite story. Sadly, it has been taken down and I'd like to contact the author about it. Can anyone help me find this author? For anyone wondering it's about a girl named Bunny and her imaginary friend Orange. It was creepy and beautiful and I really wish to find it or the author again. Please if anyone can help or knows this author, it would be much appreciated! Thank you
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-23-13 - Admin: The Moon The Cat The Rose
Da epic forum
Dis is da epic forum. XD
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-25-13 - Admin: storadow
I Need You!
I want to make a short film but I can't think of a story. I want you guys to think up a fabulous short story that can be made into a short film. You get credit, obviously. It just needs to be possible for a young first time filmmaker to create. (Sorry, no fantasy or horror type things). Look forward to working with you fabulous writers :)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-26-13 - Admin: thatcatgirl
Southpawx3's Forum for stuff
This is where I'll put updates for my stories (Not chapters, just notifications) You can also ask me questions using this or PM, whatever you prefer, I should get back to you within a week or two depending what my recent activity includes.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-01-13 - Admin: southpawx3
Submit your writing!
Hey everyone, I'm with CandleLit Journal and we are releasing our first ejournal this year! Right now we are taking in submissions for art and short story prose (maximum 6,000 words). we are currently accepting both fiction and non-fiction. For more rules and to submit send me a message or comment. Deadline is October 24, 2013 and we hope to hear from you soon.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-03-13 - Admin: CandleLitJourn
Help Wanted
This forum is dedicated to developing readerships between authors. Are you a Writer searching for someone to Beta Read for you? Or a Beta in need of material to edit? Just looking for a few good friends to help peer edit your work? Or maybe you need more administrators for your community or forum... Just post an ad here and see the responses you get!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-05-13 - Admin: UnderMySkin93
Let the Randomness began!
Anyone can join and talk about anything you want!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-06-13 - Admin: Panhead Freak
Prehistoric Park RP
This Group is about Prehistoric Park, AN Impossible Pictures Television show starring Nigel Marvin! More Information inside
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-07-13 - Admin: Driftblades
3,528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »