Home Forums General Forums
3,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »
Southwood Norsemytho group
Southwood Norsemytho group movie reviews - In the annals of Hollywood From "Wall Street" to "Boiler Room", "Trading Places" to "American Psycho", the halls of finance are usually portrayed as places of shiny excesses and dark hearts.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-17-13 - Admin: stephenscotland
Kyle and Carl Official Chat Forum
Come here to discuss the Adventures of Kyle and Carl!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-18-13 - Admin: supergameman28
Looking for a Dystopia co-authorcollaborator
Name says it all.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-22-13 - Admin: burnoutbrighter
The Swashbucklers
Coolattas and Chat
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-27-13 - Admin: Seabound
Mi cielo frío
Una novela para ustedes.
Spanish - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 06-27-13 - Admin: micielofrio
spoby
spencer and toby are dating turning there future into what they always wanted a (family) so from there they just focus on what the future brings to them
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-01-13 - Admin: AbigailDeen
Supernaturals Question box
Hey guys, this is a forum for my story, Supernaturals the demon inside. Here you post any questions you have about my story and I'll answer them if you need me to. Also you can make suggestions for how the story and future stories may play out. Anyway I'm sorta new to putting my writing online so enjoy :)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-01-13 - Admin: Luno911
KmTZ!- Miwa Katsuki
I would just like your opinion on KmTZ's main character Katsuki Miwa so far.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-01-13 - Admin: 12KMTZ
Random Reads
Here is where people can post there work and I being a very big reader, will read, review and give you constructive critique. I just thought Id give something back to the cyber space and here it is.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-02-13 - Admin: Isodole-Wisp
Cameron Santiago Forum
This forum is about the newly created series named Where On This Island.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-09-13 - Admin: DianaRoman
Driven Hearts Discussion Thread
This is a forum for my story for if you think you have a decent idea for either characters, WCUs, events, etc. If you think that something is off, definitely review or post your thoughts here! I check it all the time so I'll get back to you asap!
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-09-13 - Admin: Miranias Dawnguard
Benevolentia
A world that takes place in "a 1980s little girls' fantasy tv show", where love and kindness is the most powerful force of them all.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-11-13 - Admin: albinotanuki
The World Of Magic RPG
Welcome to the World of Magic RPG. You can create new spells in the Casting Thread, create your character in the Sign Up thread, and do so much more!
English - Topics: 6 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-12-13 - Admin: Juniper Nox
Dragon Company Roleplay
The Dragon Company Roleplay is a roleplay in which we will fill up a platoon, then a company, etc full of our fiction soldiers. Then unit commanders and higher-ups will assign "operations" and the soldiers will be involved in them through the roleplay.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-12-13 - Admin: jajathatguy
Original Series Announcement
Hey! I'm Garzell Tensei and I'm also on with the same name. I've started the creation of my very own anime series (written of course). It's called Shi no Kenri or Death Rights. (/story/story preview.php?storyid 3139202&chapter 1) It's about 23 year old Tanaka Sato and his story of life after death. I've got 11 main characters old ready, and I would like for you guys to create an OC (Original Character) to be added later! I'm accepting an OC at any age. You have to give the following: First and Last Name (La
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-13-13 - Admin: ChazzardXD
D&D, there's a story waiting to be told
The curtain is rising and the stage is set. What is your part in this play? Join a group of players and unfold a story right before your eyes. Every session will be converted into a written story which will 'end' when the party dies or retires. If you are interested in joining continue onward.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-14-13 - Admin: theoddoneout32
Welcome to the Dark Side
Enjoy writing Horror? How about tragedy? Do you like tear-jerkers? If you do this is the for you! Here you can challenge others, share, read at stories which bring 'negative response from the audience' (as Wikipedia calls it) enjoy! and beware...
English - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-15-13 - Admin: You.Never.Asked
GIN
A story that I have been working on for a couple of years. It is a Mix of elements from Shaman King Ninja Gaiden and Dragons
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-18-13 - Admin: TheShadowofHearts
Private Forum
Private for me and Kinshula only.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-18-13 - Admin: Rin Kagamine
Galactic Gummy Bears
This is a forum for bouncing ideas off of other writers out there! So get your creativity on and come discuss the awesome world of fiction.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-19-13 - Admin: Silver Intrepidity
Because, Why Not!
A place to get reviews, great reads, partake in contests, and meet amazing people!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-23-13 - Admin: SykeKaosDuchannesLerae
Longer Works Club
Welcome to the club! In here you can discuss your longer works with people who have an attention span greater than 15 minutes. This is a place to advertise, look for, and discuss the longer stories found here on FictionPress. So wether you are looking to read, write or discuss this is the place for you. All members should REVIEW everything that they read, without being a jerk in the process. A "long" story is anything with over 7 chapters or 7777 words. So party people, shall we get started?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-24-13 - Admin: Kami2015
OmegaKhaos's Forum For Random Crap
Forum for RPs, Discussions, Story Advertisement, Story Ideas, OC ideas, and whatever else can be thought of. Feel free to add what you wish.
English - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-24-13 - Admin: OmegaKhaos
Aether mentality (Retro-futurism)
Some people are good, some aren't. Plain and simple. Here at Aether mentality, the largest Aether Airship dock in the world, we don't care. Your money spends just as well as anybody's. Come abroad we have the latest weapons, and aether prosthesis.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 07-31-13 - Admin: novabrunout
3,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »