Home Forums General Forums
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »
Noun's Stories
Noun's Stories
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-28-14 - Admin: noun
The Story Adoption Agency
Have writers block? Need titles, plots, characters, places, and other things like that? Do you have ideas, but you want to let someone else have them? Come here to the Adoption Agency to find what you need. ALWAYS OPEN!
English - Topics: 5 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-31-14 - Admin: MirrorOnes
The View from Up Here
A regular girl enters a life of fantasy when her father builds her a tree house, changing not only her view of the neighborhood, but her view on life and its mysteries.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-02-14 - Admin: saragurl123
General Roleplay
deicated to roleplay of all forms
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-03-14 - Admin: Demaster
Werewolf Roleplay
Become a werewolf, and join the pack! Please join!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-04-14 - Admin: Law of Trickery
Lamb Editing
I am an aspiring freelance editor with a website that you can visit. I will edit anything for free, full stories or chapter-by chapter. Visit me at mbediting.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-06-14 - Admin: Esther Lambley
how to write a good fight deatailed scene for a fantasy novel?
Hi I need some advise on writing a good scene that wont bore my readers. Also if you wont to beta me please PM me :)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-08-14 - Admin: Isis Gill
The School's Secrets
You're all in the school, you're all through puberty, you're all emotionally all over the place. So let's go through this school together.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-09-14 - Admin: NickalatteW
Mundos Posibles
"Mundos posibles" Es una propuesta que busca darnos la oportunidad como escritores de indagar en los mundos que habitan en nuestra imaginación. Una forma de generar escenarios ideales para la creación, para que cada escritor construya su propio mundo.
Spanish - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-09-14 - Admin: Gato Kitsch
I've been working on a story and I need some help smoothing out some major flaws! This is a fantasy story, taking place in the present time but in alternate dimensions. First, my main character can cast spells, although she is a novice. I need something that's like...a limit to her casting. Like in DBZ when spells can be cast as long as the caster can hold their breath. Something similar to that but not so tacky as how long they can keep their eyes open or anything like that. second, There is a war of sorts
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-12-14 - Admin: desi1pup
not a whole lot to say
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-15-14 - Admin: lil-black-chardonnay
Hayashi Academy
Hayashi Academy, the academy for improving the abilities of young gifted prospects from all over the world. Will they make a positive impact or negative?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-17-14 - Admin: maddogg91
Wolf Legacy
Wolf Legacy promotes all types of stories and other interesting ones! mostly and hopefully ones that are finished are have great potential to be finished! Stories promoted on here can be by anyone but Moderators will have power to remove them if they do meet minimum requirements.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-22-14 - Admin: Sharuez
Print and Electronic Media
This group at FictionPress is for those who would like to comment on some aspect of what they saw on TV, heard on the radio or watched at the movies.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-23-14 - Admin: RonPrice9
Sci-Fi Story Ideas
I am writing a sci-fi story set in 2024, after the earth's tilt has shifted. Violent storms are commonplace. Any ideas for the story would be nice.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-24-14 - Admin: simsperson56
Manga Review Exchange (MRE)
Have a Manga story? Is it not getting reviews? Could it use more? Or do you just want more people to know about it? Come join the Manga Review Exchange Forum! Here you can ask someone to review your manga story and you review theirs in return. Everybody wins!
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-25-14 - Admin: dmasterxd
The Best Sleepover Ever!
Jess Davidson is planning a sleepover and is inviting her best friends. She's 12 but doesn't know what to do when she meets Emily Addison A.K.A. The best friend stealer. Is this awesome sleepover gonna save her best friends? Will she be betrayed?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-01-14 - Admin: JessandNikki4ever
Need a Beta Reader and reviews for Young Adult Fiction! Help!
I wrote a book, no one had read it. I really need reviews, and critiques because it's the only way to improve my work. I would really love if someone could help me. /s/3183943/1/The-Life-Powers-The-Elestial-Necklace
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-01-14 - Admin: cecytrevino
Tangled in Vines
A 17 girl who lives among with other teenagers in a tribe. She longs to find adventure in her life, not knowing she would fall in love.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-02-14 - Admin: chickenmaddy
Winged Warriors: Angel of Darkness
Greetings to the Fiction Press Forum Members! We would like to announce the that we just posted a new book entitled Winged Warrior: Angel of Darkness to Kickstarter. The book was originally envisioned as a manga, but has merged into novel form, following the intertwined past and current lives of the Caelestis, a race of powerful beings who fight for and against mankind. We find Hunter at the beginning who questions if he can truly outrun his past and change his nature when he falls in love with Caleigh, a m
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-02-14 - Admin: Winged Warriors
Vampire's Lament & Project Vampire - Polls, Q&A, fun
A forum for my fans to interact with me and with each other.
English - Topics: 4 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-10-14 - Admin: Lynda Behling
The Book of Secrets
Hi! This is a forum for my story, The Book of Secrets. I have information about the characters and you can give suggestions for what you want to happen in later chapters and ask me questions about the story and characters :)
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-14-14 - Admin: KoolK12
Newport International Group Projects Company
Newport International Travel has professional travel consultants with uncommon expertise in different parts of the United States and the world.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-15-14 - Admin: Juinellemaxm2
Samuel just lost his parents and the family he still has is falling apart. Samuel has to deal with high school, getting his sister back on track and finding the mystery girl that saved his life. Samuel doesn't know the world he'll be walking into when he falls in love with her and wants to be a apart of her crazy other worldly life. Will Samuel Blakelock survive in Allie Grim's world? Read and find out.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-16-14 - Admin: Mercury Diana Taylor
Plots and everything nice ICE CREAM!
SO I LOVE ICE CREAM Lol. If you have an idea/plot for a story and you want to share it so you could co-write it with anyone you could post here ;) It's like an RP but not that of an RP. If you know what I mean lol.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-17-14 - Admin: psychoticauthor
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 136 .. Last Next »