Home Forums General Forums
3,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »
New FictionPress User
I just want to ask the basics of FictionPress and help fellow noobs in navigating the site. Like how do you submit a poem? Is different from a submitted poetry?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-17-16 - Admin: akiraneesama
Writers Incorporated
Come one, come all! Promote your stories or forums, get writing advice, and make new friends
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-20-16 - Admin: Joce the Writer
World Builders' Workshop
Have a few ideas, concepts that you need help ironing out or perhaps you just like to share a few ideas this is the place to do it. This is a general forum for fantasy/scifi world building and plot development.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-24-16 - Admin: verbarsabotiegravere
D E F E C T I V E
It is a new age. A cruel leader named The Queen has taken control of the northern hemisphere, creating a new agenda to help her people live the life they were made to live. That 'Agenda' was to create robots to do the tasks for them. But the new age is ending, with an insurgency rising, and a dawn on the horizon.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-27-16 - Admin: RainIsMyMusic
Animal POV stories
I was wondering if anyone has found any stories on this site, probably under the fantasy category, that takes place from the perspective of an animal. That is, similar to The Redwall stories, Gaurdian of Ga'hool series, or even MLP. If not on this site, have you found any good ones on ?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-31-16 - Admin: trebeh
Masters of ElPrisme Saga
Topic to present my fiction "Masters of ElPrisme". I hope it's here I have to post, sorry if I made a mistake.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 11-04-16 - Admin: Kaede Darkara
Princess games
Hi kids! Do you love the princesses in fairy tales such as Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida? Now enjoy Princess Games online for free at our website . The most pretty and amazing games of princesses, especially Disney Princesses that are collected from internet and given for free. New princess games updated everyday for girls to enjoy.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-05-16 - Admin: hoangcherry
Sex, love and relationships from a male perspective
Looking for male perspective on the above topic for character development, specifically internal dialog, motivation, innermost thought etc.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-05-16 - Admin: Nitemayre
High School and Dramatic Confusion
.CRAP...ARGH! ME DON'T LIKE SCHOOL
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-06-16 - Admin: DogeyScribbles
Just A Little Dead
Not sure about forums, never rly understood how to use them...So I guess this is a role-play forum and I'm just making one for the heck of it.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-17-16 - Admin: TheCheshireCatt
Family Tree
Just series about my series I've written in the past until now.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-23-16 - Admin: Queen of Spiritual
Buffalo Cookware: Providing the Best Cooking Products
While cooking constant attention is required, especially when it's rice we are talking about. While cooking rice in a pot, you need to have full concentration so that it doesn't get burnt. Moreover, you may find it tricky to cook rice in a stainless steel pot since it usually sticks to the pot very easily. So if you are looking for a tension free and the a .au/"bbest rice cooker/b/a then yes at Buffalo Cookware you will get the best stainless steel cooker. And if you follow this course of action you will ge
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-27-16 - Admin: samuelgreg82
Random Zone
Well hello there! Come on in, grab a coconut and do what ever the hell you please. And be careful of Gary, he worships pineapples.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-06-17 - Admin: Steel Tishu
New to FictionPress!
I'm not exactly new to FictionPress, but I am here to welcome anyone else who is! Come on in, take a seat, and let's talk.33
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: morganhopep
Laser Pointers
For selling all kinds of laser pointers with low price at /
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: laserman123
Horizons Errant
The adventures of the crew of the Horizons Errant, one of the first FTL ships in the world.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-22-17 - Admin: Arden Arwin Asha
The Heralds of Tomorrow
In a world of superhumans, few stand out for the good they choose to do. Many of those people are lost to the crime that soon blossomed. Yet, the few that don't grow and rise to become Legends.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-25-17 - Admin: Setsura
Beta needed!
A friend and I have been writing a story together for almost a year now and we need someone to look over the work we have so far so that we can start posting it in a couple of months. If you've read this far know that it would already be over 80,000 words worth of reading (Over 115 pages), and it takes place roughly during the time of monarchies. It's a fantasy novel that includes human/animal hybrids called Chimera. We don't have a summary quite yet but the story is still ongoing so you won't run out of co
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-31-17 - Admin: Blitzfreak
Beta Readers Group
This is a group I thought I should create for all the Beta Readers where they can share ideas, talk about writing and have fun So if you're a Beta reader or thinking about becoming one your welcome to join.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-24-17 - Admin: clairisa23
The Trinity Invasion
An alien princess is deemed unworthy of her title and sent to Earth, which her race plan to invade. She plans to stop it. ...If only she wasn't so lacking in skill. But, along the way she meets allies who might be exactly who she needs to help her prove herself to her race, and hopefully end the invasion.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 02-26-17 - Admin: Story telling-talent fairy
Looking for teenage fan fiction writers for a paid writing opportunity
Hi! I'm a writer at Broadly, VICE's women's site. We are running a teen week on the site and we are looking for teenage fan fiction writers to pitch ideas of current affairs stories they'd like to write fan fiction about for the site. Could be anything from imagining you were Joe Biden's girlfriend to imagining Hillary Clinton won the presidency. This would be a paid writing opportunity. Please email sirin dot kale at vice dot com asap for more info! Thanks
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-06-17 - Admin: sirin.kale
Principality of Quantum: Gundam Roleplay
This forum is dedicated to Mobile Suit Gundam roleplay. Any and all characters from any series are welcome. OCs are allowed. Come and chat, discuss your favorites of this beloved series and write while making friends.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-11-17 - Admin: quantumarchangel
Ideas, Discussion & Random Stuff
A place for any discussions, ideas, thoughts, questions etc you may have. Feel free to join and post anything! ;)
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-17-17 - Admin: DemigodessOfEternity
Patreon
All I ask of you is that I'm making something of my writing ability so doing this is something I did since I was 14 and I discovered Fursona last year if your wondering. Please visit the site if you wanna become /invite/xynrqo, I only started in January but I've seen others do this. Reminder, my page is /MaxFreeman.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-18-17 - Admin: Max Freeman
Shane
Shane life is his life.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 03-27-17 - Admin: Samlord
3,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »