Home Forums General Forums
3,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »
Writers challenge!
Greetings writers of the world. Each week I will post I picture or a writing prompt. join and write about it. no judgement. keep it clean.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 08-30-16 - Admin: anonomis2324
Féroce
Selene Rhodes détestait la pleine lune. Non seulement pour ce qu'elle lui faisait après le coucher du soleil, mais également pour la façon dont elle détournait son corps pendant les longues heures qui précédaient son apparition dans le ciel noir.
French - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-04-16 - Admin: Yoshie751
love game
love game love game love game love game love game love game love game love game love game
Bulgarian - Topics: 3 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-05-16 - Admin: CSGOAda
What makes a romance a romance?
I wanted to start a discussion hoping that a few stray readers may pull me from this bit of a rut and help me come up with new and creative ideas for romantic character introduction through the conversation we have here. The overarching question I'd like people's thoughts on being what exactly makes romance a real romance?
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-06-16 - Admin: what-if-i-told-you
Sengoku Roleplay
Long ago, in the Warring States Era, (Sengoku) there were many warring tribes.. As the many powerful clan leaders fight, where do you stand, and who will truly end up uniting Japan? (May not be completely historically accurate, but I'll do my best) Let's have some fun and role-play!
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-11-16 - Admin: Allora22701
I'm looking for a story
Its about two boys who go in the woods looking for supernatural creatures. They're best friends. One believes in these creatures, while one does not. Suddenly, a creature attacks the boy who did not believe. It turns out to be a vampire, though it looks nothing like one. A woman, who is also a vampire, comes out and uses her powers to make the other boy run away. When the boy who was bitten wakes up, he discovers that he has somehow shed his skin, and that he is also in a cave. The woman is there too, and t
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-13-16 - Admin: SmilezALot
Chatty Chats!
Hello, there! Welcome to the chatty chats forum, where we can chat about anything, as long as it isn't inappropriate. Just direct yourself to the joining thread, right down there, and you are free to chat!
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-18-16 - Admin: DachshundWriter
World of Warriors
If you are into creating stories about Warriors, Knights, and Fantasy adventures then this is the forum for you.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-21-16 - Admin: Lasiter
Mystic Rucia
*Private forum/Invite only*
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-30-16 - Admin: Winter's Fate
Daniel's Box of Miscellanies
What the title says. Mostly for personal use. Whatever the heck that is.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 09-30-16 - Admin: Daniel Kozaki
Tales of Rodia Official Discussion Forum
Official Discussion Forum for Tales of Rodia. Here you can guess what references you found, talk about the writing of TOR, the world of Rodia, and other topics.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-05-16 - Admin: MartinGreene
Is It Worth Selling Clash Royale Account?
Let's take a look at what this game offers before trying to determine if you should be selling your account or not. /blog/is-it-worth-selling-clash-royale-account/
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-10-16 - Admin: paulsean2015
Demi-Earth
This is where I'll be posting info about the world(s) I've been planning. Feel free to ask questions.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-14-16 - Admin: timtamplen
New FictionPress User
I just want to ask the basics of FictionPress and help fellow noobs in navigating the site. Like how do you submit a poem? Is different from a submitted poetry?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-17-16 - Admin: akiraneesama
Writers Incorporated
Come one, come all! Promote your stories or forums, get writing advice, and make new friends
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-20-16 - Admin: Joce the Writer
World Builders' Workshop
Have a few ideas, concepts that you need help ironing out or perhaps you just like to share a few ideas this is the place to do it. This is a general forum for fantasy/scifi world building and plot development.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-24-16 - Admin: verbarsabotiegravere
D E F E C T I V E
It is a new age. A cruel leader named The Queen has taken control of the northern hemisphere, creating a new agenda to help her people live the life they were made to live. That 'Agenda' was to create robots to do the tasks for them. But the new age is ending, with an insurgency rising, and a dawn on the horizon.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-27-16 - Admin: RainIsMyMusic
Animal POV stories
I was wondering if anyone has found any stories on this site, probably under the fantasy category, that takes place from the perspective of an animal. That is, similar to The Redwall stories, Gaurdian of Ga'hool series, or even MLP. If not on this site, have you found any good ones on ?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-31-16 - Admin: trebeh
Masters of ElPrisme Saga
Topic to present my fiction "Masters of ElPrisme". I hope it's here I have to post, sorry if I made a mistake.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 11-04-16 - Admin: Kaede Darkara
Princess games
Hi kids! Do you love the princesses in fairy tales such as Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida? Now enjoy Princess Games online for free at our website . The most pretty and amazing games of princesses, especially Disney Princesses that are collected from internet and given for free. New princess games updated everyday for girls to enjoy.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-05-16 - Admin: hoangcherry
Sex, love and relationships from a male perspective
Looking for male perspective on the above topic for character development, specifically internal dialog, motivation, innermost thought etc.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-05-16 - Admin: Nitemayre
3,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 152 .. Last Next »