Home Forums General Forums
3,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142
Animal POV stories
I was wondering if anyone has found any stories on this site, probably under the fantasy category, that takes place from the perspective of an animal. That is, similar to The Redwall stories, Gaurdian of Ga'hool series, or even MLP. If not on this site, have you found any good ones on ?
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 10-31-16 - Admin: trebeh
Masters of ElPrisme Saga
Topic to present my fiction "Masters of ElPrisme". I hope it's here I have to post, sorry if I made a mistake.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 11-04-16 - Admin: Kaede Darkara
Wolf blood blogs
I give updates on the story here.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 11-06-16 - Admin: jeremy1555
The Attic
A collection of roleplay topics, from sci-fi to high fantasy! Stories of revolution, mystery, experimentation, and magic. Open and Accepting!
English - Topics: 6 - Posts: 0 - Since: 11-10-16 - Admin: maggotea
Princess games
Hi kids! Do you love the princesses in fairy tales such as Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida? Now enjoy Princess Games online for free at our website . The most pretty and amazing games of princesses, especially Disney Princesses that are collected from internet and given for free. New princess games updated everyday for girls to enjoy.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-05-16 - Admin: hoangcherry
Sex, love and relationships from a male perspective
Looking for male perspective on the above topic for character development, specifically internal dialog, motivation, innermost thought etc.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-05-16 - Admin: Nitemayre
High School and Dramatic Confusion
.CRAP...ARGH! ME DON'T LIKE SCHOOL
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-06-16 - Admin: DogeyScribbles
Just A Little Dead
Not sure about forums, never rly understood how to use them...So I guess this is a role-play forum and I'm just making one for the heck of it.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-17-16 - Admin: TheCheshireCatt
Family Tree
Just series about my series I've written in the past until now.
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-23-16 - Admin: Queen of Spiritual
Buffalo Cookware: Providing the Best Cooking Products
While cooking constant attention is required, especially when it's rice we are talking about. While cooking rice in a pot, you need to have full concentration so that it doesn't get burnt. Moreover, you may find it tricky to cook rice in a stainless steel pot since it usually sticks to the pot very easily. So if you are looking for a tension free and the a .au/"bbest rice cooker/b/a then yes at Buffalo Cookware you will get the best stainless steel cooker. And if you follow this course of action you will ge
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 12-27-16 - Admin: samuelgreg82
Random Zone
Well hello there! Come on in, grab a coconut and do what ever the hell you please. And be careful of Gary, he worships pineapples.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-06-17 - Admin: Steel Tishu
New to FictionPress!
I'm not exactly new to FictionPress, but I am here to welcome anyone else who is! Come on in, take a seat, and let's talk.33
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-13-17 - Admin: morganhopep
Laser Pointers
For selling all kinds of laser pointers with low price at /
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-14-17 - Admin: laserman123
Horizons Errant
The adventures of the crew of the Horizons Errant, one of the first FTL ships in the world.
English - Topics: 1 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-22-17 - Admin: Arden Arwin Asha
The Heralds of Tomorrow
In a world of superhumans, few stand out for the good they choose to do. Many of those people are lost to the crime that soon blossomed. Yet, the few that don't grow and rise to become Legends.
English - Topics: 2 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-25-17 - Admin: Setsura
Beta needed!
A friend and I have been writing a story together for almost a year now and we need someone to look over the work we have so far so that we can start posting it in a couple of months. If you've read this far know that it would already be over 80,000 words worth of reading (Over 115 pages), and it takes place roughly during the time of monarchies. It's a fantasy novel that includes human/animal hybrids called Chimera. We don't have a summary quite yet but the story is still ongoing so you won't run out of co
English - Topics: 0 - Posts: 0 - Since: 01-31-17 - Admin: Blitzfreak
3,541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 132 139 140 141 142