Reviews for Poetry Running Through Your Veins
True Illusion chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
greart poem! i've enver read a poem with quite this imagery but i really like it. very romantic, very nice. i ecspecially like the last line in parantheses. great job, keep it up!
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
bravo! lovely! wonderful! don'tcha just love it when ya write something that comes from *somewhere* deep inside?
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
you are too talented...keep it up!
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Wow, what a great metaphor! Comparing love and a book like that is . . . ingenious! I love this poem! _
light of middle earth chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Like it a lot. I wish someone would say that to me... lol ;)
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Clever idea!

Nice descriptions and contrasts and comparisons- a fantasy, a romance.

Very sweet and wondrous until you feel closed off and upset 'you shut those covers before I'm through'.

Trying to convince you not to be scared or lonely- 'for I understand you'.

Nice descriptions of poetry/story in that stanza, by the way.

Very cute and sweet ending.

The whole piece is very thoughtful and interesting, pretty and unique.
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
That was so sweet! Now I am in this gushy mood, lol. When your readers feel something after reading your work you know you have been sucessful! Great poem!

Jade
promiscuous girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Wow, great poem. Very inspiration. I'm sort of mad I hadnt thought of something like this! Lol, but it suprised me with its dept and romance, though in a strange way.

Forever and Always -

Lianna

PS I'll keep a note to update more often.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
That is the BEST metaphor I've seen used for a romance before. This is excellent! I really love how completely you elaborated on the theme.

Thanks for reviewing for Shadowstorm 5&6 and Disruptions!
silversilence chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
The only reason I visited your page was because you reviewed my stuff (how did you manage to get through all the other poetry to find me?) but i'm really glad I did. This is a really good poem, and it caters to a few of my beliefs in writing and in people. The only thing cliche is the subject but how you deal with it is wonderful...
Toireasa chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Phenomenal. Your rhythym is square on the nose and your wording is beautiful. This poem is very inspirational, just because I read so much and I know the feeling. Anywho, I love it. You do a very nice job with it. An enthralling work of art; nice job. And thanks for reading and reviewing "Pointing Knife," I really appreciate it.

~Toireasa
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
interesting, its sweet in a way, i really love a good novel too, great job
Toad-Frog chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
This is one awesome piece if I could write a little bit like this I would tickled. You are a poet! Keep writing!
HawkHearted chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
That's certainly an interesting way of showing romance. Very cool!
Spik3y chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
I like this very much..! Are you writing to all the aspiring poets of the world? ;) Your lines flow very smoothly - Good job!