Reviews for Life is a Lot Like Music
Sights Unseen chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
see i think music and life are a lot alike too

Music beats are like to beats of my heart and someday every song must come to an end, and when it does, all there is, is the silence, that dead silence

Sorry that was only my opinion, anyways I think this is a really good way of decribing the connection between music and our own ! Another awesome poem! -mel
Ice Queen chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
This is so true, especially the last line.

I really liked

'Life is a lot like music,

And I'm the composer

Of my very own symphony.'

Interesting view, great poem, keep it up.
Chen chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Absolutely right, when I practice, it's always out of key, but that okay, i can practice more. I know, it can never be perfect, but we can always make it better, not perfect, just better. hehe. like the pome.

Chen -_-
slivid chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
LOL. Fair enough. As they say - art imitates life.
Xellia Ul Copt Metallium chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
great parallelism between life and music! I love how you described the similarities between the two... I especially loved the last few lines "Life is a composer, and I'm the composer of my own symphony"... *sigh*
misao chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
its not a bad poem and i especially like the comment "sometimes its in harmony, sometimes its out of key" . . .

However, it gets alittle off from "Although I enjoy being part of a duet or trio . . ." to the end; that throws your flow off alittle.. (I'm not flaming..just commenting what I think could be used to touch up your poem). Also you might want to think about using third person (he/she . . .) to make it more universal or so.. i dunno.. but anyways, keep up the creative work!