Reviews for Fairy Boys

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
bangming chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

welcome to our website is :
Back of Beyond chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Nice story. :]
Virginia Giselle chapter 5 . 10/2/2005
x) That just added to the cutesy sweetness. I love this story. The characters, the plot line, it's adorable. It's so real. Great job. (:
Virginia Giselle chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
That was beautiful. It made me cry. (':
Virginia Giselle chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
Syd is an awesome name. And this is an awesome story.

Just a thought. An awesome thought. (:
Virginia Giselle chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Heh, this story is rad. (:
OMGISIS chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
First of all, Hearing aids are not gifts from god at all. "All the other deaf kids" Hate them just as much as Johnny Boy does. Unfortunately, even with reading lips, you cannot distinguish between most accents, unless they're like obscene, which I highly doubt. I as a hard of hearing person can honestly say that you need to study this a bit more before you go off on it.

"You don't inhale, hun! What's with the back-and-forth a millions times stuff?"

"Yeah, I inhale."

"Not into your lungs, you don't. You smoke like a fag!"

"I am a fag."

"Yes, but no one wants to see a fag smoking a fag like a fag."

But that line completely makes up for it. That had me -ROLLING- on the floor, I swear. But I'm amused easilly. So , you know. :) DOWN WITH ORAL. GO SIGNED. And you should know that over seventy decible hearing loss in BOTH ears without hearing aids equals legal deafness. :) INCLUDEASLSOMEWHEREOMGYES. Okay, anyways. THE FAIRY WINGS WERE PRICELESS.-finishes off rant and stalks off to her little one-woman protest about signing instead of lipreading- XD
Pure chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
Aww, this is great. Very nicely done.
A Sorrowfilled Heart chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
I think i've read this a long time ago... I still love it as much as i did last time.
stckyfootedtreefrog chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
This is a touching story. You inspired me to start writing here again, I stopped after my house burned down. I got a new computer and I think it's been 6 to 7 months since I posted. Awesomn characters. I love deaf guys, they have a great veiw on life, they can get really angry sometimes but other than that they're the most interesting people in the world.
-ask not what you can do for the frog, but what the frog can do for you ;)
Dlyope chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Aw...Brian Molko's so cute.
Liebe Sasa chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
Aww... That was such a cute story. I think I might be looking up some of the bands you mentioned too. I think I'll take a look at some of your other stuff.

-Mizery Rose
M. E. Linden chapter 5 . 2/8/2003
*glomps sid* i love this it's abso-bloody-lutly awsome! mweh!_ i've got a really important question for you though, i wanted to know if it would be alright with you if a friend and i preforme this for our group interp piece for forensics? i love it that much and i think it'd be a great piese to do! credit will be givin to you for writing this story in the introduction. so could we? pretty pretty please ! just give you answer in a review for one of my pieces up here my e-mail addy isn't working, and i'll tell you if we can do the piece!
PseudoBohemian chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
Awww! That's really cool! I like the relationship between them, and the contradictions bit was clever! Keep on writing. Or I kill you! With a metal moheican!

*Evil laughter"