Reviews for Life is Good
Miss Fuhrer chapter 17 . 2/14
Great story about a girl and her life changing experience.
...
Was that too wistful? :D But, anyways. It's really a great story and I'm just glad Tanya's friend didn't immediately judge her for saying her time at the farm was a blast. :) And she didn't disapprove of Zack just because he's a farm boy. :3 Oh and I'm also happy her family life is looking up. C:

Sincerely,
Blue
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
LOVE...awww!
AnonymousReads chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
I love this story so much, it has a great plot and isnt rushed. I love zack and tanya, and all your characters and its rare that their isnt a person in the story i didnt like and thought the story was practically perfect. Usually i hate the main charater or think some part are too short or too cliche even if this is a bit cliche, i love every thing you have written but i cant wait to read your last story, i love that they are all completed i hate when people leave their stories in complete or on hiatus. Great story. :)
streetracer-2012 chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
awesome story! total killer!

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.

love and all the mushy stuff,

yuki
C.Turtle chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
Beautiufl Storu
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 17 . 12/27/2010
ZOMG! Ok so I was pretty close wasn't I? I LOVE ZACK. AND TANYA. But mostly Zack...damn I want a guy like that...but most of all, I LOVE YOU. For creating them :) I'll go check out your other stories now. Oh wait...The Red Carpet, All 4 You and Life is Good. I'VE READ THEM ALL! And favourited all three as well. Which makes you one of my fave authors too :)

I hope you start another fic soon! Coz I know I can't wait for it!
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
OMFG. DEANA IS HER MUM? And yes, I spell mum that way - I'm Australian :D BUT OMFG OMFG OMFG. THIS IS. SO SAD. And weird...Why doesn't Tanya get her daddy to pull some strings and bring Zack back to LA with her? IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT ENDING! :D

Actually any ending with Zack and Tanya together would be perfect :) -sigh- I wish life was a fairytale. ANYWAY. Shutting up and continuing reading :D
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
I just realised I mad a mistake in pointing out your mistake. I wrote Robinsons, instead of Richardsons.

This is what was in chapter 14:

"So, is it true you're staying with the Richardsons?" Ella asked eagerly.

"Yeah, I am."

"Well… how is it living with Kent and Zack, the hot Richardsons?" Ella pressed on in a conspiratorial whisper, careful not to be heard.

So just ignore the review for chapter 14. Well, ignore the mistake-pointing-out-part :D
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
I think you've accidentally put the wrong last name in here. Someone askd Tanya if she was staying with the Robinsons, instead of the Marshalls. I just had the urge to point it out.

You know, I really love these type of stories. Wild Child is one of my absolute favourite movies :) And this reminds me of Wild Child alot :D So now I'll just shush and keep reading :)
little.artist chapter 17 . 12/11/2010
Great story: I particulary like the dance chapter :)

Good ending, but I think the bit where Tanya finds out her mother is really Deana was a bit too sudden. But hey, that's drama for you :)

Love it!
judy chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
I really like this story :) but I'm confused about the whole deana thing. I thought she was zachs stepsister or something o_o
bobby5155 chapter 17 . 5/17/2010
Really good solid plot, but you need more character and sub-plot development. I really missed further explanation of Matt and Courtney.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed your story, thanks for such a delightful read! (:
SmallTownUSAx3 chapter 17 . 4/25/2009
I really liked this story! If you're feeling generous do you think you could check out my stories. please and thanks!
Farm girl chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
I think that it's a good story! However, I got a little bored with the fashion details so far, and I think that you got a few things wrong with the whole farm thing. I happen to live on one, so I know that most farmers do have air conditioning in their houses at least. maybe not the tractors, but definitely the house. At least one unit in one room. Also, Kaye probably would have known what stilettos are. And the Marshalls would have had warm water, especially if they had a well. But I really liked how you captured the escence of a farm. You know, listening to your parents, doing chores even if you don't feel like it. I really like your story!
236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »