Reviews for The Experiment
jillian chapter 26 . 11/20/2002
i read this story over and over again...and in my humble opinion...you need to keep writing...you have no idea how good this story is! i cant wait for more chpts and this is one of the few stories in which im glad it lasts so long! love it! write more!
dark halo chapter 26 . 11/19/2002
keep writing please! I am at school supposedly doing science work so I better get back to it, but keep writing i love it!
FlavoredChalk chapter 26 . 11/19/2002
Not the end huh? YAY! I can't wait to see where this is going :)
Pandemonium chapter 26 . 11/19/2002
Heya! I see you managed to make it back to the seat and more importantly, the computer ;)

"unfortunately eyebrowed baby" - bahaha... quite sweet ep and as per usual - can't wait for more! :D
Ellie101 chapter 26 . 11/19/2002
Absolutely LOVED it! 'did he think I could be won over with gifts? -He would be RIGHT...' ) I love the honesty here! LOL...

Can't wait for the next update!

Keep up the terrific work!
Dark Halo chapter 25 . 11/19/2002
i loved it!

please more!

HEAPS GOOD KERRIN!

Ok i am going overboard with the exclamation marks hehehehe.

bye

dark halo
whatup chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
nice!cool!sweet!
Queen.Victoria chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
aaaaahhhhh! definitely worth the wait! you are an extremely talented writer and i admire your style a lot, especially the casual humor you use. i really can't wait to find out what happens next... update ASAP! crazeebabee
NiZ chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
guys,

this story is not finished yet!

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FOUR WEEK PROJECT AND WE HAVE ONLY GONE THROUGH THE FIRST WEEK

Thankyou

btw Kerrin this story is mad :)
Chelsea Plum chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
this is a really good story...i haope u continue it! keep updating! i really like this story!
destiny chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
AWww, these last two chapters were great. Soo sweet. Is this the end. I really like how it turned out! Great job. :)
purplepiano chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
I was about to say 'that was great - will there be a sequel?' before I remembered that the project is 4 weeks and its only been a week - oooh - I hope nothing goes wrong!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/18/2002
woah - back up a step! Who says it's finished? Tis sposed to go for four weeks, is it not? It's what... been a bit over one?
strawberrylifesavers chapter 25 . 11/17/2002
great story! are ya gonna write a sequal?
Rory chapter 25 . 11/17/2002
For the past month i've been reading this story, everyday checking for an update...now I'm sad to see that it is over. I need to find a new story to become obsessed with. But, I must say, wonderful WONDERFUL story! You should get it published somewhere (teehee). Oke Doke, i'm out, now for good that the story has come to an end. Toodles!
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »