Reviews for The Experiment
Dulcinea chapter 18 . 11/3/2002
hawman. good stuff man! keep it comin! and SOON. i'm crazed over updates, they make me SO happy... anyway... yeah... HURRY!
Misty Spotts chapter 18 . 11/3/2002
hey! awesome chapter. christian naked -woohoo!

can't wait for the next chapter!
Pandemonium chapter 18 . 11/3/2002
PMSL! That was absolutely brilliant! Glad to see Christian's friends are too damn stupid to do what he asked correctly... ahahahahaha!

Great ep! Ben's closing in... he sounds really nice though... so I guess Christian had better do something, or he'll lose her!

Thanks for posting so quickly... absolutely love her constant talking to herself (can sadly relate ;)) and can't wait for more...

btw - am glad hear there's still three weeks to go! Should mean about 80 episodes, ey? ;) *g*

Catchya on msn maybe... :D

Darqs
DayDreamer731 chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
Your story is really great and i really want to know what they do over the retreat. Plz continue soon!
kristen chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
hurry hurry hurry! i want to know what happens! this is such a good story! hurry!
Cheese and DG chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
omg could those two want each other anymore? Damn they seriously need to just, i dunno...get together or something! awesome chapter and i'll be waiting for the next one! Like always, awesome job!

rock on,

Jennie
Shorty chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
Hey,

That chapter was quite amusing. The last thing Katelyn said...well I don't know...but the last thing she said i just HAVE to put emphesis on.

Like I said in the begining, I love it! It's a very well thought out story.

How many more chapters do you estimate having? And are you going to write sequal or add an epilouge? Just wondering!

And as always, e-mail me to let me know when the next chapter will be out!

Thanks

Shorty
Moonbeam17 chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
As per usual an excellent chapter. She's having a bit of trouble with the whole no carnal thought thing - I love to see characters tormented. When will we find out what is wrong with Christian. About another chapter when she used to bitch stare to her full advantage - I loved that. Can't wait to see how this pans out, keep up the excellent writing.
amaris chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
MORE! I think i'm in love with christian, lol.
Pandemonium chapter 17 . 11/3/2002
*squeals* - and that in itself is a rare thing!;)

Thanks very much! Twas a good b'day... and this just topped it off!:D

"yes I was ready.. so ready.. " lol...

Mr Sexy Grumpy Bum.. I amended mentally, and slapped myself again. - lmao!

Gorgeous ep... more when you can!
Amy chapter 17 . 11/2/2002
Heyyy, I love this story. Continue continue continue. As a writer(if you like A Walk to Remember the movie, I wrote "Second Chance in Disguise"), I totally admire ur writing skills. Keep up the good work. I'm like checking up every day to see if you updated so don't u dare stop updating on me. One thing to work on, kill cliffhangers. Dat all, bai bai.
smiley-babe chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
great chapter...i can't wait to see what happens with those two...it's going to be great! :)I'll be looking for updates

have a great day
Cheese and DG chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
great chapter, like always! i say that the teacher locks both her and marlow up in some room until they kiss and makeup! haha. Keep up the totally awesome work!

rock on,

Jen
Zenovia chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
Can't wait for the next chapter...
Moonbeam17 chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
I loved these last two parts and I was so relieved to see that I'm not the only one that thinks of the bane of my existance as bastard boy - a fictional charcter true but I don't care. Every adolescent girls fantasy and I have an insane feeling that it just may turn out interesting for you own adolescent. Can't wait for more - the two of them in confined spaces should be interesting. Keep up the great writing and I can't wait to see some more.
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »