Reviews for The Experiment
Shorty chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
Hey,

I had some thing totally different in mind for the ending, but yet again, you turned the tables. It's wonderful! I couldn't make it better myself.

BEN! Oh goodness. He's making me nervous. I don't like him. I hope she don't end up with him. Unless of course Marlow is going to attempt to rape her or something. But other wise, he needs to get out of the way.

But I know you'll make it excellent so I'm not going to worry about it anymore.

Again let me know when the next chapter is up.

Thanks

Shorty
destiny chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
Man, this is really getting good! Great story so far I like the way it's turning out.
whatup chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
i'm so in love with your story right now!
Misty Spotts chapter 16 . 11/2/2002
WOW! this is such a kick ass story! i am absolutely loving it. they are all really awesome characters. Marlow is so cool! *sqweels a girlish sqweel* hehehehehe... please write quick! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Rory chapter 16 . 11/1/2002
How do you do it? This story is sooo awesome and just gets better with every one! Update ASAP because I am DYING to know what is going to happen on this retreat...God, Christian, what a bastard, eh?
Pandemonium chapter 16 . 11/1/2002
A series of cabins... as in boys to one, girls to other, or couples to each? *g* ok... prolly getting carried away here - brilliant ep! Thanks for posting so soon!

"Later apple boy" I called.. ha!

It was almost full, but only contained two types of items.. Marshmallows and wooden skewers - love that! And the whole fire ban thing.. lol

Bring on the retreat!
sugar-highPinay chapter 16 . 11/1/2002
You totally made my day by posting another chapter! I absolutely love it. I think a retreat in the woods would be a perfect setting for Katelyn and Christian to get their acto together. Well anyways, as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Anna chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
OMG! This intire story was SO funny so far! I had to be quiet because my parents are sleeping, but I was seriously laughing my head off. _ Please write more soon!
DayDreamer731 chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
I really like it! Its got a great plot to it and i really want to know what happens next!
sugar-highPinay chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
This long awaited chapter was awesome! I was caught off guard by the divorce but it makes it all the more sweeter when they get together. They will get together right? Anyways, I can't wait for the next one, hurry!
Cheese and DG chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
That was such a depressing chapter and seriously, christian and her are so perfect together is sick! They should totally get together cuz ya know, i really think they would make a cute couple! Great chapter like always! keep up the good work.

rock on,

Jen
Pandemonium chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
Took your time! *mock glares* *g*

Great episode as always! Am rather pissed/shocked about the divorce... love how Christian's openly jealous... not that he can do much about her going out, considering he walked out...

So now that they are divorced... they don't really need to spend time together over the next three weeks, ey? Damn... more when you can!
Shorty chapter 15 . 11/1/2002
Hey again!

Another awsome chapter. *applause*

I didn't expect a divorce. That hit me like a bucket of cold water. But hey! That makes it all the more...mysterious. lol.

Keep it up, and let me know when the next chapter will be up.

Thanks

Shorty
Angie chapter 14 . 10/30/2002
Love it love it love it. What a cliffhanger, lol.
strawberrylifesavers chapter 14 . 10/30/2002
Hey great story..

so why did u leave a cliff hanger? i was really enjoying the story.
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »