Reviews for The Experiment
TeaWater chapter 12 . 10/29/2002
Come on! write faster woman! Faster! You cannot leave us all with such a huge cliffhanger, which by the way is great. i've been checking in everyday ever since your last update. story's great! keep it up!
smiley-babe chapter 14 . 10/29/2002
great chapter! errr i don't like clif hangers, so get the next chapter up soon! :)

have a nice day
me chapter 14 . 10/29/2002
*amhem* MORE!
Moonbeam17 chapter 14 . 10/29/2002
You are sooo back to evil status. That was cruel - I loved what she did though served them right and the cat bit was ingenious unfortunately I know guys that would be into that - not that they are overly cruel or anything. Fabulous part as always I'm really regretting starting this before it was finsihed I'm not good with the waiting but I suppose I'll have to deal since it isn't that long of a wait. Please more soon and you are very good at cliffhangers but they make us devoted readers nuts wondring what on Earth is gonna happen. Keep up the great writing. Cya.
Rory chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
Chapter 13 and 14 were sooo awesome! Quit leaving us hanging and just please please please update soooon!
Zenovia chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
Note to writer: It is unconceiveably evil to leave us at a cliffhanger like this. I am now anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Please don't wait to long. Reading enjoyment brightens my day.
Cheese and DG chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
damn don't do this to me! in dying to know what happens next so hurry up with that next chapter cuz i'll be waiting!

rock on,

Jen
Shorty chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
Hey Kerrin

Been reading your Fan Fiction, and I think that it's absolutely wonderful. You got it down. I'm wrapped. E-mail me to let me know when the next chapter will be up.

Thanks

Shorty

(no that's not my real name)
LettuceGirl chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
Now thats what I call an EVIL cliffhanger... I hate it, evilness! :)
vY chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
heys.. it's really nice so far and I wanna know what's gonna happen! D
vY chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
heys.. it's really nice so far and I wanna know what's gonna happen! D
Pandemonium chapter 14 . 10/28/2002
And reviews you'll get! *nods in agreement* damn fine cliffhanger! Am interested to see what he has to say for himself... *g*

Very good ep - highly amusing! Love the cordial line... (Eve told me to look out for it.. hehe)

Oh and the lightswitch - you flip it down ;)
Cheese and DG chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
totally great chapter! you have to update asap cuz i'll be waiting here for updates!

rock on,

jen
Puddlez chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
update! please...;)
Jaylin chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
Marlow is Fresh. he deserves a spanking :)
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »