Reviews for The Experiment
Leena chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
I realy love this fic. I think you have done a great job on it. I think that Christian ran out on her because he didn't want to hurt her. I think at the end of chap. 3 he was jealous of Jack. Please update soon!

Leena
amaris chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
MORE, i'm hooked, pls pls pls update! I'm lovin this story.
destiny chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
This is really good. I thought something might happen. Heheh...
Kim chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaate hehe
Pandemonium chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
*ouch*

Was waiting impatiently for this one - great ep! *chants* he's not a jerk and there was a reason for running off... he's not a jerk... and well, you get the picture *g*

I feel a fight coming on - should be interesting, more when you can!:D
Moonbeam17 chapter 13 . 10/27/2002
Hmmm, I wonder what's wrong with Marlow? I can gues but that would take all the fun away, instead I'm gonna beg for more. Please, please, please puit us out of our misery soo. I won't call you evil this time though and unless there is another cliffhanger lake the last one I'll be really nice so long as you update - I live to read and I love this story. Okay I'm gonna gues what's wrong with Marlow - he's jealous, hoping to come over and sort the previous night out instead he run into that sweet arse scene and gets all grumpy (jealous). What will he do - I need to know and how much wil Jack try to hurt him for the previous night. Keep up the fabulous writing.
nitelite43 chapter 12 . 10/26/2002
Great! You have me hooked! I can't wait for the rest.
Moonbeam17 chapter 12 . 10/25/2002
Evil, evil, evil evil, evil. You can't leave it there, you must post immediately - sate the need to know what the hell happens, damn it I'm not patient and this is well written unfinished story. Bad you, mean you, wonderful you for having written it, but I need more. It was fun, the references you made I actually got - so rare. Love this story and thus you must write more and fast or I'll do something, don't know what but it'll be bad. Keep up the great writing.
Pandemonium chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
Glad to hear Mark got what he deserved! And good on Mai Li - gotta love her!

"For what it's worth, I meant it.. you'll never take me up on it.. but I meant it" he spoke softly, and I barely heard him, his voice nearer to a whisper. - Is it wrong to think that bit was gorgeous? ;)

Absolutely love the ending to this one... gorgeous cliffhanger... looking forward to more!:D
Cheese and DG chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
Awesome story! I want to personally tell you how great that was! i totally approve (if that means anything) but anyways, im DYING to know what's gonna happen next to update soon -k- pretty please with a cherry on top? kool deal. i gotta split but i'll check ya laterz.

rock on,

Jen
Saraphina chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
really good, I hope you write more soon
LettuceGirl chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
lol! Hahahaha! Good chapter. :)
destiny chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
Aw shit aw shit, they're gonna beat the stuffin' up not smooth luvin! Ahahaha...Or is she going to chicken out? hmmmm...anyways this story is bangin' it's really good. Nice choice of words and phrases also.
kalicokitty15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
great story... I mean really awesome...

You can't have them actually sleep together... I mean come on... she's a virgin... let her stay a virgin for a while... she shouldn't do it with him at the "beginning" of the "relationship"
angie chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
Hey it's me again. I love your story. Do you think you could tell me when you update? Thanks a million.
1,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »