Reviews for Hey There, ::Censored::
pur-sanity chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
oh my god...my feelings written down by some stranger..(you)
swisschick chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
wow great job... i really like your writing style
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
o, love this! punch in the face to whoever it's written to.

baibaiyukie
Imoen chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I can relate ALOT to this poem. Thank you for writing this, it made me feel a lot better.
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
i LOVE it! when i read it, it was almost as though you could make it into a song! well, thats just my imagination, and im weird, so :D

anyhoo i loved the rhyming, and i can really relate to it! great job and keep it up *applause*

darlin
Lady Frodo Baggins chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
very emotional and high strung, but in the end it helps the message and the point of the poem to reach out to the reader. good job!
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Two thumbs up! But it seems that I heard that poem somewhere before...hmm...the rythm is really good, that's what I know!

Do I always have to say this? *hits herself with a car* Nice poem, keep it up! *hits herself again with car* I did it again!

Stories are too good for me not to say so!

Chibiheartdragon
Jayne-angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I read this poem too. I love it. Again, the ending is really powerful.
Bunnylicious chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
*claps* i LIKE that! I can really relate to that right now, so yayfor.
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
God, I hate him. *pats your shoulder*
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Brutal like a slap across the face. I liked this one a lot too. Keep it
emo love chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
i loved how that rhymed...lol i dunno i jus did..it was a really good poem...i liked it
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
wow i can relate to this soo much. this one guy has been calling me like once every six months, making me fall in love with him over and over again and then BAM he's gone. dude i hate that soooooooo much i'm done with him. Arrrrrr grrrrrr ok i'm done venting. all i'm saying is i feel your pain girl.
Elektra1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Ooohh, I liked this. Short, rhythmic, and brutal. You portrayed the narrator's barely-suppressed pain brilliantly. Good job!