Reviews for Nightfall: The First Season
Claude Ashe chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I can't wait to get a copy of my own for this book, and I'm definitely going to read the rest of the seasons now, even though I'll probably get confused or something. Keep up the good work.
TheWolfEmperor chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I've read and reviewed this ages ago, but I wanted to say congratulations on getting it published at last.

I look forward to being one of your readers.

Keep us updated on book signing tours and such. ;)
gothic-writer-13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
nice job! :D
Jack the Ripper chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
Willum, you are a bloody genius! I love the enitre story so far. I cannot wait to get to the sequels!
NymphMischief chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
a little confused. who was it in the first chapter? were they one of the characters from the second?
Alteng chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Okay, so you don't write all comedies. I was taking that from your profile. Oh well, this seems to be the beginning of a series that you are writing. So, I thought I would read this one.

You did bring up the point that I oftn make about vampire stories in that if vampires simply create vampires by draining the victim, then the world will be overrunned and there will be a food shortage. Rather stupid of them, don't you think, but depending upopn how you take vampirism, the vampire might run on a complete animal standard.

I like the beginning of this story in that it reminds me of a 50's sort of movie, kind of like "The Last Man on Earth" . . . I think that it the title of it. Anyway, the point is that the movies start off with that kind of narrative.

You also have a logical explanation for the spread of the vampirism. I can see the scientists studying the vampire and the blood, and eventually giving it to humans. I just wonder if the curse or disease worked in the lab rats, or is it not conductive to non-human blood. Yes, I have done too many vampire stories . . .
A Dreamcatchers Nightmare chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
hey, you are a pretty good writer. it is hard to fimd a good vampire story on these fanfiac and ficpress sites. they are either go to fast or they don't write past the first chapter. sorry this review is late...a few years, but it is still really good. ~Rachel
Pheo chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
cool chapter i loved it
U'r a very good writer too
you should write books _
Pheo chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
im so liking this fic _
Pheo chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Deep... i liked it and im glad theres more chapters
laters _~
Endless Nightmares chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
Hello- The writing is getting better and better. It was never bad, but you know what I mean. Everything is going smoothly.
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Hello- I'm starting to like Diane and Ron, and Roy. You crafted them very well.
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Hello- It's kind of funny. There is a character named "Bill" in your story. HAHA. Anyway, great chapter, grwat descriptions.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hmm...quite mysterious chapter Willum. I should have read this before any of the other series...damn it.
aalagidude chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
whoa man wait thats awesome stuff cool keep writing
239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »