Reviews for Drifting
StayGold chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Damn that was GREAT! that tidbit of info was spectacularly well-written. i hope you continue this story, which, btw, has a really intriguing title. the emotions you weave into your words really come through to the reader - i already hate cax, pity ciria for the loss of her father, and am curious about aria - an innocent bystander in the whole mess of events. this first chapter of Drifting is another great piece! keep writing!
John Santana chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Incredible. Marvelous. Very good.

Your authoring skills are there, I have virtually no complaints and as a matter of fact enjoyed this reading.

The plot is intriguing, I am hungry to read more. But something is missing... although there is conflict and even a few quick plot twists... it feels empty, I can't quite explain.

Maybe it's that I have not read enough. I definitely need to read more. You have a few spelling errors but the grammar is spotless.

Off the bat I can tell that Aria and Cax are going to be an interesting pairing (that's if they don't kill each other, of course) and Captain Benel... the character has said so little and yet sparked so much intrigue..

The descriptions of the ship, space.. all are great and have sat me down inside, but somehow I feel as if the picture has not been painted true enough for me to touch it. A part of me states that you could do better, and with only but a little improvement.

You have earned my praise, JadePanther; I look forward to reading more of your work!

Sincerely,