Reviews for The Indwelt Ones
Veronica Keeler chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
wow, nicely written and tells a story, i love it
Frodo chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Wow... awesome poem. Love the whole fantasy feel. It's kick bum! You're awesome!

-Frodo
penfin chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
very mysterious...one of those poems that you read a couple times to see if you missed something that might tell you who "they" are. nice imagery too.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
great poem! i like it! good job. keep writing! and thanks for the birthday wish and the review!
Lemon Drop chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
That was really, really pretty. The imagery was great. Ok, so anything I say now sounds stupid because sometimes you don't need words.

Nice Job,

Lemon Drop
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
very pretty, the imagry is beautiful, the poem itself also has a nice flow, nicely done
Smiley-Bear chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Not sure I get your meaning it reminds me of a spirit. For it is unseen. But I must say you did an awesome job putting it together. thanks for your review. Keep writing
sMiKe chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Awsome... Ever play Black&White the pc game? Become a god. Just like the poem. I love it cause im like a huge fan of myths and stuff... so This is good reading! Thanks For Putting that out... which one of these dietys are you like?

- Zero Is Nothing
Nemariah chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
WOW! I.. that was so beautiful!It's perfect!

Goodness!

~Nem~
Elf-Maiden of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
That was a very beautiful poem, descriptive and lovely! Keep up it up! :)
Amakhania chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Incredable imagery! Really well written! Very whimsical, I think... Well I really liked it! :)

Keep writing! Ok? :)

And thank you for the review! - Yes, I am that desperatly sad *sigh* :(
Blue Peanut too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Wow. Anything I could say about this poem would pale in comparison to it. I really like the rhythm you've got here (yay for free verse!) and the imagery...wow...please write more!
The Postmodern Prometheus chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Hmmm... I'm not entirely sure I got it, but I liked it all the same :)
Lisa Ann chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Wow. Nice imagery

:-)
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Murrrrrrr...this is really good! I like the language you use in this...very descriptive. And THANK YOU FOR SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ::huggles:: You're so nice. _ Thank you for the review, too!

Keep writing!