Reviews for The Tainted Angel
DTeague chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It needs to be edited. It's very raw. I could do that for you if you wanted. The story itself, though, all editing aside, is awesome. I enjoyed it. I hope that you write more.
The Snoring Bookwyrm chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I really enjoyed this. Your main charactor acted the way that a normal person in his situation would, instead of suddenly being transformed into a brave/strong/smart superhero. Very realistic- it did a lot for the quality of the story. I also liked the lack of melodramatic past on the part of your hunter. Very original, and the whole'tragic past' thay every other person seems to have was getting on my nerves. Thanks for writing!
hartzcandi chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
who intersecting, best short story ive read all month. i liked bella to. only thing i can say is i wish there was more backround on andrew. anyway great storythanx
Aemilia chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Bella's cool.
-Aemilia
pewpewpera fah wef chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh, how interesting. I liked this piece. No errors that I can see and very good description. Eh, vampire hunter's rock.
happy hunting,
~Midnight Predator~
Durine chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wow, i'm reading these kinda late, but damn u are good. I really enjoy these shorts, keep them up!
-Love&Peace
-Durine
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
yes! i love christopher pike vampires! not that i'm saying you've ever read his books, but he makes vampires like that too - crosses etc are myths. hehe, that is so cool. very nice - but does he ever find a non-crazy woman? oh, the possibilites!
anyway, that's pretty cool story, but i feel kinda sad for the vampire hunter. i'd hate to be like that...i think you can guess i'm a pretty talkative and outgoing person (at times) lol!
vampire-hunter chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Awsome story, really it was greeat! Finnaly not some buffy wannabe with vamps that can be killed by stakes. I realy enjoyed it.
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Yep, I love Bella too. Kinda reminds me of myself when guys (in particular) piss me off, although she's like that all the time. Definitely was interesting. Well I think it's time for bed, so I'll come back some other time and read some more. Keep writing!

Peachez _~
KPWilliams chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Heyas, this is very good. It'd be cooler if you wanted to make it a series or something. But that's just me. *looks around shiftily*

Still great.

neko
Josee Poesee chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Excellent work! and I do have to agree.. Be care about eho you date lol

*~* Dy *~*
urmomx10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
*grins* I like this! That Andrew guy, he reminds me of Biscuit. I don't know why, really, since they're not really very much alike. Plus I think Biscuit is a vampire v(). But still. I love your characters! The half-vampire thing is bugging me tho. How does that work out? I was under the impression vampire's couldn't have kids
athena3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
I really liked this story. I think it would be cool if you used Bella in another story and tell more about her. It was mostly good except a few minor mistakes. Keep writing I like to read your stuff.
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Hee! Excellent. I'm not sure which is my favorite line, the "potato picker" bit or "Try not to vomit near the door." Even with the occasional misspellings (urge to proofread...rising...) it's very good. Bella's bitchiness is quite entertaining.