Reviews for Don't Label Me
Faery Queene chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I totally agree with this poem. The constraints of labels need to be broken.
paper dolls chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This describes labels so perfectly.

I don't think I can be labeled either, especially because I listen to stuff ranging from Eminem to Evanescence to Tatu to The White Stripes, and then I'll wear a pink hoodie with jeans and tennis shoes on Monday, then I'll wear a black polo shirt with black velvet fat pants and black patent leather ballet shoes Tuesday.
i-like-music chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I agree with your points of labeling, nice poem:)
Black Llama chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
*claps* This is wonderful! I completely agree with you. This is a very neat poem. Go you!
MunsterInSlippers chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
DUDE!this is REALLY gewd...and really true...though i do hold something against SOME preps...if i dont like them i have a gewd reson...does this make me a hypacrite?...basically u have a FANTASTIC poem!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
nice poem, ya gave it a bit of a spark, mmyep. Bout labeling- it's bad, but sorta necessary, cus ppl instantly jump to judge...dunno...I might give it more thought...kew poem
flash-rules chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
I seriously don't think I CAN be labled. I mean, if you were going to, I'd probably be a freak-weirdo-artistic-gothic-outofit-skater-punk. I have multiple personalities. I'm this weirdo that goes to skate parks, listens to punk music, draws and paints, and mutters to herself in corners. If that can be put into a label then strike me down.
baby-j1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
this is really good. thank god someone feels like i do...
Mesa Miscina chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I agree so much, lables suck, and they can be hurtful. I personally think they're stupid, but i must admit, that i label people myself. I think everyone does and it's kinda like human nature. People should just learn to not care abotu what other people say abut them, that's what I do, and it works. Anyways, this was a good topic to write about, nice job.
Arella Ashkenazic chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Fantastic! I don't know how many times I have felt exactly that way. I couldn't agree more.