Reviews for Beautiful Mess
Vuelo chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Well... i like the message it sends out thats for sure! good job

-Courtney
aleppine chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
hey dude, thanks for the review.

'drown in sleep, knowing i want nothing more

but to spend the rest of my life with you'

. was a great way to finish. I like your use of imagery. No, I don't think the title needs changing. Nice work.
Naja Copperleaf chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I really like the flow of this, very beautiful. It sounds like it could be professional, anyway, it's refreshing to find a poem that starts dark end optimistically. Very original. ;) Oh yeah, there are two of us writing Misguided- all that insanity can't come out of one mind. ;) Thanks for your reviews! Keep writing, I'm on the lookout for a continuation of Jaws!
Arietti chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
*smiles* CT, this one's really good too! I'm not gonna give you a huge review on this one, yer probably gettin' tired of hearin' from me!

~Ari
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
LOL, another beautiful poem in true Carter Tachikawa style. _ Your imagery and descriptions are, as usual, beautiful. This question must sound pretty dumb, but what is meter? _;

No, I just updated the chapter in Weaver, so you reviewed before I even was able to tell you about it! I'm afraid my parents wouldn't be too happy with me IMing someone they don't know, although you can e-mail me at any time.
Furry Elf chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
wow. by far this is my favorite poem! I love it! absolutely positively love it! *happy sigh*
Sun Chime chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Nice. I especially loved the last stanza. Hmmm, I like the way you put it all together.

And hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again.
AaZz chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I envy your talent
x-Laurie-x chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Wow, you have a real skill when it comes to writing poems. Keep up the great work.
Sparkles-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
You are really talented. These are some of the best poems and songs I've ever had the privilege to read.
Unenlightened Guy not signed in chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Amazing, simply amazing. Captured here is horrid pictures yet in the end it captures the love that still is there. I liked it.

Unenlightened Guy
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
wow...great poem! i love it! it's so sad and beautiful! nice wording and expressing your feelings! you know, you're a great poet! keep up the writing!
aznchick chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
okay. OOOOKKKAAY. you are officially lyke...da best poet i know. o.O or have read on . lyke...WHOA. i can't really pick a faovrite verse in here at all... GAHH! it's all so good.!

first of all the:

Confused, twirled up in a beautiful mess

Ripping through a sheet of silence and dark

i LOVED That.

and then the:

Screaming as the sky was cut, leaving stains

WAHHHH how GOOD is that? GAHH.

and my absolute favorite ( i guess i do have a favorite then... _):

Head pressed on cool blades of grass, I lie down

Witnessing the scarlet skies turning blue

Drown in sleep, knowing I want nothing more

But to spend the rest of my life with you

*sniffles* going great. keep it real.

aznchick.
Ponderer chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
It is funny how innocence and the beauty of dreams is always destroyed by reality. Even the most promising of beginnings tends to end in tragedy or at least thats my experience with life. Wonderful poem.

Jade