Reviews for Soulmates
wow...

THIS IS AWESOME!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Barkers chapter 16 . 5/4/2005
Im so confused...why would she want WANT to go to work..and when are they going to start REALLY falling in love lol..hmm anyways i love aaron XD andrew kinda poufy and annoying lol emily..theres not enough of her..(thank god) more aaron! MORE! i love this story! it totally rocks and i cant wait for more! i love this aaron-story..i mean i love this aaron-STORY! I LOVE HIM..damn..keep up the good writing! XDXDXDXD X}
Barkers chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
Aw but he wuves her and the andel wuves him toow...ok i'll stop typing that freaky type impediment and just say plainly...why why? why? Why?WHY? WHY? ! ! ! lol
flying blind chapter 16 . 10/11/2003
this is a wonderful story please continue it
LightOfDarkness chapter 16 . 4/26/2003
It seemed a little fast at the beginning of this chapter, but it's fine!
LightOfDarkness chapter 15 . 4/26/2003
What, Brynne is his sister? What? Huh?
LightOfDarkness chapter 13 . 4/26/2003
Damn, I can't believe I can actually understand this. But I'm following along, I think...
LightOfDarkness Brynne chapter 12 . 4/26/2003
Wow. Thanks, I think... I kinda sorta started laughing when my name showed up...
Quiet One not logged in chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
Wow. Fantastic. I /really/ can't wait to read more. And sorry it took a while to review. But /please/ post more as soon as you can.

One Winged Titan chapter 14 . 4/13/2003
This is great! There are a few grammer errors where I assume you had changed your wording, but it's still good. The cliff hangers and suspense is done very well, and there always seems to be a new twist in each chapter. Update again soon!
June Augustine chapter 14 . 4/5/2003
HOLY BUCKETS! Did you HAVE to end it there? This is really good. Did you have to kill Hanah too? Just a little confusing at the end. Did AAron show up or what? Anyway, continue please!

Keep writing!

June
Quiet One chapter 14 . 4/4/2003
Ahh! Great chapter! I can't wait to see more!

MystikPixie76im too lazy to sign in sorry chapter 14 . 4/3/2003
omg! what? please please update soon I want to know what happens next does he kill the empress?
June Augustine chapter 13 . 3/28/2003
Oh my gosh! Another chapter! And a good one! AAron is an interesting character, though I could understand probably half of what he was saying! Good thing fp.n has that dictionary thing! Anyway, this is really good and you should update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Keep writing!

June

PS I've got a prologue to Nine Lives up! Check it out!
Quiet One chapter 13 . 3/27/2003
Oh! This was really good! With every new chapter there's more questions that arise. Good job! Keep posting!

69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »