Reviews for Soulmates
flying blind chapter 12 . 3/20/2003
interesting twist in the plot line. I really hope you update again soon!
LazyDaze06 chapter 12 . 3/5/2003
this is interesting. needs more information though 2 understand it better. hopefully u'll continue this story & get more into it.
Quiet One chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
That horiable! How much of your school was damaged? And a pencil machine? Some people really need to get a life. And I say if my school got semi blown up, I'd really not want to go to school! Thats awful!

Quiet One chapter 5 . 2/12/2003
Hey, I know you haven't updated, but I just read the note in your bio about your school. What happened? Just really curious. And while I'm here, please post more soon!

Quiet One chapter 12 . 2/7/2003
Ohh, nice plot twist! I can't wait to read more! I hope you post quickly!

June Augustine chapter 12 . 2/3/2003
The Empress? His MOM? Someone will be happy with the name...lol. I hope Ryan isn't going to do something to Hannah or Emily. And you had better update soon!

~June
Quiet One chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Hello, just to drop you a quick line, I wanted to say good luck on the standard tests, dont you just love those? (note the sarcasm) And also, that I thinl a prequel to this would be great! I'd love to know more, this is just such a creative story line, thats writen great to top it off. So, yes, I would love to see a prequel.

ed chapter 11 . 1/16/2003
great story...except I disagree with what you wrote about angels. It might offend other people. Other than that fact, your story is awesome. It seems I'm the only one out of 45 reviews that stand out, huh? Well, great story anyway.
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 11 . 1/15/2003
hmm..interesting. everything was real real real good except how u used angels. it didnt REALLY bother meeh...but...i would've enjoyed the story more if they weren't considered as Heaven's angels.
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
i realli like this story...even tho i onlee read 2 chapters. but i hav to go to mai art class right now n i wish i didnt have to...lolz. i jus wanted to tell u that ur descriptions r absolutely fabulous. i hope i'll get to read finish reading the rest of this story soon!
Quiet One chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
Oh, a new chapter! Ya! Very nice, please keep posting!

June Augustine chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
Oh yay! Another chapter! I thought the revisions were nice. They helped a lot with where the story was going. This is a good chapter. Aaron came back! Woo hoo! Can't wait for more!

~June
Blackstar3 chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Hey, I had a story removed, and I can't get it back until the 21st. What happened? Do you know? What can I do?
Blackstar3 chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
I'm so glad you updated! I have some songs up, come see!
Jenna Ballinger chapter 10 . 11/24/2002
heyyy! thanx for updating! yayyy andrew didnt get killed! evil michael grrrr. *gasp* aaron came back? well, im assumin its him. i hope he comes back again once andrew is better. please continue! great chapter! :)

Oo. [ jEN ] .oO