Reviews for Soulmates
sapofbks2008 chapter 10 . 11/23/2002
Intresting. I like this sao far. I can't wait for more to come.
Quiet One chapter 10 . 11/23/2002
Ohh, this gets better and better! Please keep posting!

June Augustine chapter 10 . 11/23/2002
Another chapter! Weo! And a good one! Hope you get more up soon!

~June
Blackstar3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Hey Orlha, I made some changes to Pretty Much Screwed, tell me if it's better or not!
Blackstar3 chapter 8 . 11/13/2002
You know what, can i not be a bad guy? There's so many of them already.
Blackstar3 chapter 9 . 11/11/2002
This is a little confusing, but I think I'll following along.
girlsbleedglitter chapter 9 . 11/11/2002
ah this is getting better and better! tho i feel it wont b too much longer of a story :( but it's soo sad! andrew can't b eradicated now that emily's there and was saved. *screams* he cant! hehehe thanx for updating quickly! do it again soon! im putting this one my faves :)

Oo. [ jEN ] .oO
June Augustine chapter 9 . 11/10/2002
Ooh, you'd better get those next chapters up soon! This is so good!

~June
Quiet One chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
Aww..., I feel bad for Matthew. Your story just gets better and better with each passing chapter! Keep writing!

sapofbks2008 chapter 9 . 11/9/2002
I love this chapter. It is sad. But I still love it. It's getting really good. I can't wait for more to come.
girlsbleedglitter chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
nooo they cant kill/destory/however you'd put it andrew! and emily.. nothing can happen to her! oh, you MUST continue and update this soon. i'm already hooked! ill b looking back for more! great work! :)

Xx. JeN .xX
Quiet One chapter 7 . 11/5/2002
Ohhh..., the plot thickens! Please post more soon! This is getting so interesting!

feigning innocence chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
hmm.. i like the way you end the chapter. definitely has me sitting on the edge. post soon.. i really wanna know what's gonna happen.
silentteardrops chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
i like it! if he's not an angel then what is he? update soon!
sapofbks2008 chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
I love this chapter. He's not a Angel. I love this story so far. I love the whole thing.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »