Reviews for Soulmates
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
Wow! I love the ideas behind this story, and EVERYTHING! Keep up the great work :)
June Augustine chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
Woah, that's interesting. Not an angel, eh? I hope you continue this soon, because I'll probably go crazy with impatience. That's really good!

nopenname chapter 6 . 11/3/2002
Interesting story! I love it so far...Especially Chapter 6! Update soon! I have to know what happens next _
Sirum chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
omg, ur story kicks! i hafta keep writing! ~xoxo~ PeacE~
AlyKat chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
This is really good. It's a very different plot line than you usually see in this section. I've been told that my story is pretty unique too. ) Anyways, I really like this. My only complaint is that it's a little hard to keep track of characters. They have very similar names, but there isn't much you can do about that now. Update soon!

Alyssa
Quiet One chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
This gets more and more interesting with each chapter. Please post more soon!

Quiet One
Tessandra chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
Oooh! Emily heards HANNA? Does that mean Hanna's becoming visable too, or that Emily has special angel seeing powers? Great chapter! can't wait until you post again.
erblueica chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
luv the story write more soon plz
sapofbks2008 chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
I love this story so far. It seems that she can hear more of what others can't. This story is cool so far. I can't wait for more to come. I love it so far.
June Augustine chapter 4 . 11/2/2002
Weo! That's good! You'd better continue soon!

~June

PS Sarah Yaroch - that's a hoot!
Quiet One not logged in chapter 3 . 11/1/2002
Oh, killed? Not nice people I guess. This story is getting really interesting! Please update soon!

Quiet One
flying blind chapter 3 . 10/31/2002
great story i hope you update soon
June Augustine chapter 3 . 10/28/2002
Oh no, sounds like Andrew's gonna get in trouble. I hope Emily doesn't get hurt at all. It's really good! Continue soon!

sapofbks2008 chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
It's good so far. I can't wait for more to come. It's really cool.
starsprinkles9604 chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
Interesting story...I like it!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »