Reviews for Guilty Conscience
miochan chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wow! Das ist wirklich fantastisch und so tiefsinnig. Eins meiner Favs von dir!

Ich kann leider nicht zu allen deinen Gedichten was schreiben, aber ich sags mal hier: SIe sind alle genial! Ich wünschte ich könnte so schreiben!

Danke auch für deine reviews, haben mich sehr aufgeheitert! ;)
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Written extreamly well with the rhyming making the words ring more truth. This is another perfect poem. _
TalieZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Nice poem! And thanks for reviewing mine.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
nice poem! i like it! i like the way you capitalized some words (did you do that on purpose?). good job! keep writing! and thanks for the review! the answer to my first riddle is "star". :)
MayBabyK chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
A very good poem! It rhymes perfectly without losing the point to the poem, something that's kind of rare this day and age. I like it alot. _ and thank you for the review on my own poem!
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
OK rhyming- nice flow and rhythm, builds up to the cold and angry ending.

I don't know if it was intentional, but making Fear, Pride, Deception etc have capital letters, you sort of personify them and make it very strong and real- shows a fear and paranoia as the guilt gets to you.

Fairly accurate depiction of a horrible feeling- weak, almost broken, almost hopeless.

Even though the barriers are built, the guilt's still there though- no matter how you think you can forget it or block it, it forces it's way into you.

Very strong and sharp.
Piper Cub chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Indeed. Guilt isn't something you can rationalize away.
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Absolutely brilliant! Thanks!
Celeblas chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Wow! That's good! C'est Super! (sorry I'm on a French lang. rush today, heh)

Ele.
condemned Hope chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
genial. dass ist einfach super. freu mich schon auf dein nächstes Gedicht

Tschau

Hope
not sure yet chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
wow, very powerful, i love it, you expressed yourself very well, nice word choice too, nicely done
lighted eagle chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
hay if i wrote that i'd be proud of it to...really cool poem...well done...
monsterbreaker chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Oh lord, this is AMAZING! You have it word-for-word. I mean..AH! That's all I can say, you are one of the only writers that leaves me speechless. You've done it many times before and I'm sure you will continue to.

~me~
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
It's really weird that I read this today- I was just feeling extremely guilty over nothing at all yesterday. It's a sign! (Don't ask. If you want to ask, I wrote a "poetic essay" thing explaining and posted in on here- read it if you want)

This poem was really excellent. The rhymes were true and it was deep. Keep writing!

~* Sunflower, anyone? Please R/R my work!
Stoffpferd chapter 1 . 10/11/2002