Reviews for sounds like mutiny
Keep it 100 chapter 37 . 11/28/2002
Sometimes I stay up at night pondering such questions as well. There are somethings we may never know.

Keep it 100 chapter 34 . 11/28/2002
Cool tells the need to runaway from it all.

Keep it 100 chapter 31 . 11/28/2002
I know that feeling...

Keep it 100 chapter 19 . 11/28/2002
We can all relate to this song. We need to all remember to never give up our journey.

Keep it 100 chapter 14 . 11/28/2002
Cool way to express time.

Keep it 100 chapter 12 . 11/28/2002
This explains a lot of people. People always tend to hide their scars to hide their pain.

Keep it 100 chapter 8 . 11/28/2002
Cool. We all need to chase our dreams.

Keep it 100 chapter 4 . 11/28/2002
Another good one.

Keep it 100 chapter 3 . 11/28/2002
I really like this one. It kind of shows how people are always quick to give an opinion without having any reason behind it.

Keep it 100 chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
Cool song. Sounds like it would be a good theme song for any person.

Wrong Name Tag chapter 41 . 11/28/2002
Heh, you were really on a roll last night, weren't you?

Well, I already told you what I thought about "Why" and "Interference" so I'm not gonna go repeat that, heh. I actually like how you finished "Displeased" it doesn't sound bad, kind of catchy. I love the chorous, maybe because I heard that first or just because, heh. I couldn't really find the flow in "I Need Someone" but the song isn't too bad. And in "Forever" I really loved the descriptions in the first verse, done nicely _ Great job, dude!

Guitar Girl Ash chapter 36 . 11/27/2002
Very awesome songs. I'm a songwriter too and I see a lot of similarities in our styles of writing. If you feel like it check out some of my songs. Most are old and not my best work, but like I said we write similarly. Love the song!
Wrong Name Tag chapter 36 . 11/27/2002
Heh, I bet you're getting tired by now of me reviewing you every single time you post something new up... heh *half-grin*

Anyhoo, it's a cute song _ hehe. But I swear it sounds country, heh. I could totally picture it as some country song, but maybe that's just me, heh. Not bad though, keep it up dude!

-Jessie
Wrong Name Tag chapter 35 . 11/24/2002
Dude, you know I'm here if you ever need me

Good song though. Familiar, heh... (don't feel like explaining. I think I stoped making sense for the moment so I'll start again with something else, heh). I loved the line "I met life and it hit me hard" It's so true. Why can't life just slowly creep in rather then come on full-force? *sigh* Nice job though. Your an awesome lyricist, as you should already know _

Wrong Name Tag chapter 34 . 11/21/2002
Bah, if you ever lost it, you definitely got it back, lol. *wishes she could write like you* lol... *yawn* staying home sick is fun sometimes... Anyhoo. I loved "Out Of Ordinary". Just loved it... The end got a bit... eh... *looses the word* I didn't really like the end so much, it was just... it didn't go with the rest of the song too well to me, but what do I know? lol. Anyhoo, I loved it... heh. Awesome, once again _

105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »