Reviews for Segment Stories
boired here chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
Hey, I read the note you put about the more people review the more you will write. The thing is, people are scared to review. Hell, I am to, one of the reasons I didnt sign it. But still, I'm sure that thousands of people read this story. You should post more soon.
lucky4you chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
That was amazing. All of the chapters are. You really need to post more soon. Please...I need it...
KJC Musketeer 01 chapter 3 . 12/2/2002
wonderful...wonderful...love them keep it going...!
Michelle chapter 3 . 11/29/2002
i liked the twin best, i think you should write more. Keep writting...
stone chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
write more soon! please! i love these stories!
Heather chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Umm...I'm allowed to do segment ideas? Okay, if you're doing lots of incest, you have to do a father/daughter one. Could start with dad trying to spank pre-teen/teen daughter, then...well, you know
Nikoe chapter 3 . 11/9/2002
OMG! i love reading these stories! you REALLY have to put out more segments soon!
Dark Navi chapter 2 . 10/29/2002
I might change the second segment...made a mistake in the characters...bleh. Well I'll write a different one.
Fan chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Hey, it was awesome. My suggestion for a segment is twin sister incest. Maybe bondage? I don't know, but your thing was great. Keep it up.
Nicole705 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Great story. I didn't think it was too long at all. I really love descriptive stories like that. I can't wait to read the next segment. Keep up the great writing.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4