Reviews for The Beauty of Darkness
Teresz chapter 26 . 2/7/2004
Beautiful work, Mateo. Note the sarcasm. Okay, Mr. Dazelix-ish person, now I'm in a bad mood. THANKS. Oh well. Sorry your life isn't going the greatest, but...how did you change so much? My goodness. Oh well, hey, I'm here if ya ever feel like talking or get bored or whatever. Good luck with everything. Luv ya, Teresz. Hope things with "Lizz" work out. *crosses fingers for you*
TheatrePhunk chapter 26 . 1/31/2004
It is a sad ending... ::sighs:: I knew it'd end like this, though, from what you've been telling me. I still wish thing would've turned out for the better with all of you, because you all seemed to have a great relationship (minus Becky, o'course... She was just kinda slutty). Kinda nice to be in the end of your story, but you have more good friends than Dan and I. Hope things turn around for you, Cowboy. ::huggles::
Cryptic Insanity chapter 26 . 1/30/2004
AHAHAHAHAHHA OH MY LORDY. I'm sorry but the ending made me fall out of my chair. Mentally of course b
..Never thought the end of this story would come. Heh. It's kind of shocking.
But now onto the next novel XD
TheatrePhunk chapter 25 . 11/21/2003
Oh... Cliffhanger! After reading all 25 chapters in less than a week, you're going to do this to me? How evil! _ Hope you update sometime!
TheatrePhunk chapter 22 . 11/18/2003
No, Randi, YOU chill! Anyway, good chapter! I'll be reading the last few a littl while later. Ja ne!
TheatrePhunk chapter 18 . 11/18/2003
Heh, I swore Brandon was going to moon them after saying, "Moon goes DOWN!". Hee! ::reads next chapter::
TheatrePhunk chapter 15 . 11/17/2003
Aww, poor Matt! :( I hope he feels better!
TheatrePhunk chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Cool, I live in a place called Rochester... ::reads next chapter::
R.A. Sears chapter 25 . 9/6/2003
Whee! I'm finally caught up!
Teresz chapter 25 . 8/20/2003
heu, meany. You're picking up opn Teresz cluiff hanger disease! BAD! hehe. you corrupt me with Dry Cell, i corrupt you with Cliff hangers! hehe. Anyway, sad chapter. Hey, I'm sure it all worked out...kit always oes...AH! I'm sounding like that certain optimist again! scury!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 25 . 8/20/2003
Wha..? Why did you leave me hanging? What did you GET? Meh

Hm...maybe pat wants her body -giggles-

Update SON
Teresz chapter 22 . 8/15/2003
Randi needs to chill. No more telling you to chill. I think you are chilled enough, but that's just me. I'm chillin', are you chillin' dawg? haha, sorry, had to say it.
Teresz chapter 21 . 8/13/2003
hmm..i can't tell if this is the end. I don't thinkit is though. If notm please write more! I read ir all! now you have to write more! PWEASE? ANd peas and applesauce? Vans Warped Tour Compilation 200 awesome compilation, bvut Randi is right about punk music now! hehe. more...nice work. it's fun to read. I feel like i"m spying. *wraps a tie aruond her head* I'm secret Agent FOO...I smell for criminals...okay, I'm getting carried away! I was soo tired today. amusement park and then babysitting, both things with two young children..ah! and i was about to fall asleep before I took a shower, and now I'm like "WEE!" weird, huh?
Teresz chapter 20 . 8/13/2003
dazing are you? uhm...badness, hehe. anywho, now i get to blab! YAY! I don't like 'Reanimation" it's to rappy. Hybrid theory was the best, and meteora is pretty awesome, ut Reanimation erks my nerves..I mean a few songs are cool, but for the most part, I don't like it. OH and Eminem..yay! the only rapper I can deal with! I like Eminem..he's tubular, dude. (sorry for the surfing dlang..hehe..I babysitting my little cousins, and I brought my old dog figyurines. Wel I have this toy dog named Benny, and he's has a backwards hat on,and he skate boards (in my world)...he really does have a backwards hat on though hehe. well, I was playing figurines with the cousins and they started talking like surfers..well, I started it, but they kept it up, and now I am stuck sayuing 'Dude, yo, sweet, and tubular!" isn't that wrong? *sighs and shakes head at er own stupidity* okay, now the chapetr, the can opener thing was funny. I think we all do stupid thngs like that! hehe. that's just life!
Teresz chapter 19 . 8/13/2003
good reason for living...writing! writing can make all the fears go bye bye! Reeze, don't you dare yell at me like you did at Dazelix about wriitn? I'm trying to think? Have you gotten to that part? I'm sure you will be able to identify with that...okay, enough about IN TH DARK...now onto the story that this revioew was meant for..stupid me! hehe. The way you are writing writing the story that matt in the story is writing about writing in...wait...that made no sense...i'm just going to stop there! bvut basically, if you knew what I was talking about..that's cool. haha!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »