Reviews for atlantis
JoyceyBoycey chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh wow,

that is unbelievably beautiful. Thanks for your dedication to the poem. :)
hicetnunc chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
i loved the concept of the last stanza
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wow. Amazing free verse.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was good and sad
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I read this long ago...don't know why I hadn't reviewed...it's very sad...Atlantis has always been an object of fascination for me, but I've never felt up to the task of writing a poem about it...this is, well, it's obviously about more than just Atlantis, and it's very mythical and moving, especially the last stanza...it's a short poem, but that just makes the feeling more ethereal...great job :)! Love, Mia
abstractelysium chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow. Wow. Wowowow.

Wow. I love the imagery and depth you bring to this. Glorious. Nicely done!

abby
Aquafied chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
reminds me of the lost city of atlantis

what a beautiful concept

you should be proud of is what it is
Rebellious Marker chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is short, yet a poem with a meaning of depth in it. Other words, I love it. And about writing it in many months, I think I understand how you feel. Lastly, thank you so much for the review. I'd love to talk to you again.
astral boy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Just the word atlantis is cool enough in itself, and aside from what this poem is actually about, the words all fit into the title. (if that... makes sense...), which is why it feels so right.

I cannot believe this is your 100th review! My highest is about... ten? (But I'm not complaining, those were ten nice reviews.) So well done to you. And thanks for your review.
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Wow, this is so beautifully written. Absolutely amazing. That pretty much sums it all. :) Keep writing!
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
The brunt of this poem is mediocre, but the last stanza stood out to me as very meaningful. It was another Stephan Jenkins moment for me, and it's been a long time since I've had a Stephan Jenkins moment on this site. It's like "this is rock, man, this is fucking ROCK." It's just one of those phrases that rings a bell and can turn a mediocre poem into a good one.

Although, I would change up the first stanza a bit to make it match with the rest of them. Well, not match, but fit in better.
Lurker chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Simply amazing.
La la la chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This is bloody grogeous.

Yuo deserve over 100 for this
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
That's so beautiful... D: Five months work paid off~ :D
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I liked the imagry of tears in there hair; I can see someone washing ashore on a distant island and the people finding this person asking if there was anything left of the ancient city and realizing that only the tears of its people were left. Well done, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.