Reviews for atlantis
StarWolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I LOVE IT. *adds poem to favorites* I can believe that it took you five months to write, because it's perfect. Especially the last part... Keep writing!

~*StarWolf*~
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Mystical, awesome, beautiful, one of the best angst poems, great, wow...
Shinn chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
What I like best about this poem is that it allows you to figure it out, instead of spoon-feeding it to you. Very original.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
So...we meet again. Haven't I reviewed for you before?

I like this. It seems worth the 5 months you spent writing it.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Stunningly beautiful. Especially the last part.
AnorD chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
*smiles* this is well written, I can see why it took so long for you to write. Words with meaning often do.

farewell
Meegwun chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
oh wow. i love this one. especially the 'memories in blue...' section. gorgeous. very wistful.
AngelFire2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Aww, that's sad! Extremely good descriptions and lines, i really like "tears from atlantis in your hair". Thank you for the nice review!
kamikaze899 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
beautiful! amazing! outstanding! etc.. you've got real talent!
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
you just struck me speechless

...

wow, i mean wow...the simplicity of it is, beautiful, i espeically loved the last stanza

"dreamer at the shore

maybe

those are

tears from atlantis

in your hair"

lovely, un expected...pure...i can see why everyone loves it so much, an amazing piece, kudos *claps*

*still speechless*
Kittioto chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
... Quite the mystical feel to it... I like that. Sort of different, but what is good without originality?
devilsangel2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
what I wanted to say has all been said already. amazing job. made me think.
Erin2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
beautifully abstract!
MadMorrow chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Interesting poem, probably too deep for me to completely fathom but...

Sounded like it could be the lyrics to a dark love song.
Aurora Barrett chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wow. Nice. Thank you SOOO much for the review! I really appreciate it! I wanted to let you know I tried something new and posted it, but that's not the only reason I came to your site-type-thingy. I do my best to see the works of every person who reviews me. I can't believe we have so many things in common! I love chess, as well, but I'm not very good. I don't get to play often. I feel on my heart that I should take German next year (I'm half Polish) and I LOVE to read. I love music as well. I'm a singer (in the school choir) and I'm attempting to teach myself piano, with my grandmother's help. I'm good at Math, but I never really liked it much, though. Not like my passion for absorbing books.

Oh, and another thing. I'm in school right now. Through an experimental thingie, I have a laptop (Macintosh - iBook) with my school. I'm lucky I can get on to this site, 'cause they've banned almost everything else, but yeah. I'm gonna read more of your stuff, but right now I'm in Science, and I'm trying to go to a site with my teacher (and the rest of the class).

Again, your reviews are much appreciated, my highness.

~Aurora Barrett~