Reviews for The Furthest Journey
JoeyStar chapter 22 . 12/15/2003
Heya!
Wow, sorry it's been so long since i've reviewed. my life caught up with me and i got snowed under : )
i'm liking the direction this story is taken and the definite love triangle is a plus! can't wait to see what happens next ... so please update soon!
keep writing,
lv JoeyStar x
p.s: how do you upload your chapters so well? mine always end up screwed up! have you got any tips?
pps: chapter 14 of my story is up and reviews are always welcome!
sky-bleww chapter 19 . 8/25/2003
Hey Alina,

This story is getting better and better. Your last chapter was so descriptive. Sorry that I haven't reviewed in a long time, but I was working at an overnight camp up north all summer. You're doing great! Keep writing!
Shorty Z chapter 19 . 8/9/2003
does that fit in somewhere else in the story or was that just for the enjoyment of you? That was a little tad confoosing.. but interesting no doubt.
Rhapsody's Song chapter 19 . 7/18/2003
i really think this is a great story. thank god you decided to continue it. i would have told you that you should but by the time i started reading this story, you had already decided to do so. good choice!:)
Unearthly chapter 19 . 7/18/2003
YAY! I'm so glad you'll be continuing this story! It's really fabulous and I'm eager to find out what you have in store for this...
Shorty Z chapter 18 . 7/7/2003
No, you have to keep this story going. It was I think the first one that I read on here, and it is really cool. I think that Alina and Will and all of them should have to go on like a quest and that could somehow bring Alina and Will closer, and maybe even a couple.. I dont know just an idea. Oh well if you are done.. then i Hope that somehow you might start it up again.
bothermenot chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
Please don't quit this story. I just found it and it is going to drive me crazy. I can't believe more people don't review, this is a brilliant story and beautifully written.

Thank you for at least putting what you have so far out. Good luck with any future writing you ever do, whether for here or there.
Orion Phoenix chapter 17 . 6/8/2003
Hey,

It's a good story. I look forward to the next chapters, keep up the good work.

Phoenix
JoeyStar chapter 16 . 5/21/2003
Hiya - sorry, i haven't reviewed for the longest time!

poor will! when i finally thought they were gonna get it together it all went pear-shaped... ah well, such is life i suppose. just gonna have to wait around for the next chapter to find out what happens next i guess : )

u have got to update soon!

lv Joey x

p.s: thanks for reviewing my story again and again and again! i still think u hold the award for longest eva review!
sky-bleww chapter 16 . 5/17/2003
Hmm, this is building up. It gets better and better each time I read! Although, the only suggestion I have for you is not to use 'as' so much.

Ex: "Will sighed AS he felt his heart and stomach being tied in knots AS he realized he had angered her and he felt his mind go numb AS he looked back and watched AS she watched him." Anyway, I hope you'll continue to post somewhat regularly. Later!
Lightning chapter 16 . 5/16/2003
wow...that was...WOW!

I think I need a cigarette...

I feel so bad for Alina, and even worse for Will.

But he cannot, and I repeat, he CANNOT let her know he loves her.
sky-bleww chapter 14 . 4/29/2003
Thanks very much for the quick update. I'm glad that I had a part in that :) I'm loving the suspense of what will happen between Will and Alina... Keep up the excellent work!
JoeyStar chapter 14 . 4/14/2003
aw...poor Will! i still love you! and how blind is Alina? i mean 'hello?' tune in a little here... : )

another great chapter (though a little short)

keep writing,

lv Joey x
sky-bleww chapter 13 . 4/12/2003
All I can say is WOW. This is great. Keep writing as soon as the writer's block passes!
Lunakytti chapter 12 . 3/14/2003
It feels to me like it could be better v_v but it's pretty good, and since it's basically just a chapter to explain things ill forgive you .and thanks for reviewing on my poem .
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »