Reviews for The Virtues of Lust and Envy
shadower chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Really cool story you've got here; it's a pity it's discontinued! Hope you'll find your muse one day and complete this little one here! Can't wait to hear more from you(:
xoxlizzie chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
This is an awesome story!I love it, its sad your not posting anymore chapters :(

xoxlizzie
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh its so sad when cole cuts himself! You wrote it very well and I can't wait to see whats next!
Subbie chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
Impressive. I like the way you've written this, and the way that the two characters have come together. I think that this is the part that really gets me, though:

" I shove him away from me angrily. “If I hadn’t, you would’ve probably gotten an infection and DIED!”

“Did you ever think I might be happier that way?” he yells, shoving me back hard, sending me sprawling onto the floor. I stare up at him as he continues to yell in fury. “My entire life has been one fucked up thing after another! My parents hated me! Ignored me! Beat me! I have no friends! No one to love! No one to love me! I’m being fucking molested by a goddamn teacher! My parents are dead! I have no money! No way to take care of myself! And I’m probably going to be put on the fucking street when the house is repossessed! I think I’d be better off DEAD!” He whirls around suddenly, slamming his fist into the wall behind him, punching it through the plaster. He falls to his knees slowly, shaking, leaning his forehead against the wall. “I’m so goddamned lonely,” he whispers harshly."

Yeah... so that's my favorite part. I read it and I was like, "oh my god, I feel so sorry for him."

So anyways. i know this story is discontinued, but it sounded cool, so I read it anyways... Maybe you can write ONE more chapter? Pretty Please? with a cherry on top?(get your mind out of the gutter, hehe!) -get5s down on knees and begs-

Lee
yoda chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
erm whos taller? cole or uh...wats his name? oh yeah luke?

maybe i missed it or something

i cant seem to remember wat they look like...

DOH!

me really like ur story though!
yoda chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
aw breath* aw
yoda chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
oh he loves him! oh yes he does!
yoda chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
omg! poor coley! aw its so sad! i just wanna suffocate him to death with huggles
YODA chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
WOW THAT KISS POPPED OUTA NO WHERE! LIKE A PREMATURE BABY OR SOMETHNG!
Fujoshi Sama chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
OMG, please update soon! I wanna read what happens!

This is a really cool story. Even my cat likes it. Or should I say, likes to lay on my keyboard when I'm reading it... _ Anyway, I really want to read some more of your writing.
Tizbd chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Wow. It's been a while since you've updated this. I must say it's a shame since I find it to be a great fic. I hope you do update it and finish it sometime soon.
Lady Allaria chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
Very lovely story, hun. I really like it! Now, update cause I wanna see what happens! ...and I wanna see Luke and Cole do something together for once and NOT half-assed like some authors do.
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
Wo. I love this story! It's so awesome!

Please please please update soon!

Kyle's Precious Little Girl
beloved18 chapter 10 . 11/10/2006
damnit write summore i was into the god damned story its bloody good gr* glairs daggers in to u till u write more of the story* ,
emptyword chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
The worst thing is that you don't seem to plan on updating this. It's a fun beginning, and I admit I'd love to read more, even though the ending could really go only one way now. I might have to look up your profile and see if you have any more recent ones.
215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »