Reviews for The Virtues of Lust and Envy
ramblingrobin chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Luke to the rescue!
ramblingrobin chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
This chapter made me squee several times. Nice job.
ramblingrobin chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Very good chapter. I like.
ramblingrobin chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Awwww, poor Cole.
ramblingrobin chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
I'm liking this story so far. It's interesting.
shadower chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Really cool story you've got here; it's a pity it's discontinued! Hope you'll find your muse one day and complete this little one here! Can't wait to hear more from you(:
xoxlizzie chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
This is an awesome story!I love it, its sad your not posting anymore chapters :(

xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh its so sad when cole cuts himself! You wrote it very well and I can't wait to see whats next!
Subbie chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
Impressive. I like the way you've written this, and the way that the two characters have come together. I think that this is the part that really gets me, though:

" I shove him away from me angrily. “If I hadn’t, you would’ve probably gotten an infection and DIED!”

“Did you ever think I might be happier that way?” he yells, shoving me back hard, sending me sprawling onto the floor. I stare up at him as he continues to yell in fury. “My entire life has been one fucked up thing after another! My parents hated me! Ignored me! Beat me! I have no friends! No one to love! No one to love me! I’m being fucking molested by a goddamn teacher! My parents are dead! I have no money! No way to take care of myself! And I’m probably going to be put on the fucking street when the house is repossessed! I think I’d be better off DEAD!” He whirls around suddenly, slamming his fist into the wall behind him, punching it through the plaster. He falls to his knees slowly, shaking, leaning his forehead against the wall. “I’m so goddamned lonely,” he whispers harshly."

Yeah... so that's my favorite part. I read it and I was like, "oh my god, I feel so sorry for him."

So anyways. i know this story is discontinued, but it sounded cool, so I read it anyways... Maybe you can write ONE more chapter? Pretty Please? with a cherry on top?(get your mind out of the gutter, hehe!) -get5s down on knees and begs-

yoda chapter 9 . 4/12/2008
erm whos taller? cole or uh...wats his name? oh yeah luke?

maybe i missed it or something

i cant seem to remember wat they look like...

me really like ur story though!
yoda chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
aw breath* aw
yoda chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
oh he loves him! oh yes he does!
yoda chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
omg! poor coley! aw its so sad! i just wanna suffocate him to death with huggles
YODA chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Fujoshi Sama chapter 10 . 9/13/2007
OMG, please update soon! I wanna read what happens!

This is a really cool story. Even my cat likes it. Or should I say, likes to lay on my keyboard when I'm reading it... _ Anyway, I really want to read some more of your writing.
220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »