Reviews for Growing Up
MockingbirdDreams chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I think this is my favorite of your poems. It sums up what I'm feeling right now (College in a year, hopefully).
Lady M22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
hey i really liked this one...Really good...!
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
me like! god, i hate when that happens... poor, lazy me...

baibaiyukie
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
sadly true... good write, I really like this poem.
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
this is nice, put in a very different way but so true!
CaitSpain chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
While this is a good poem (as usual ), you were right when you said it was too vague. Seriously, write the words and I'll begin on the song.
Bloodfiend chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I wish I could write poetry the way you do. This is really good.
Alchera chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Aww. Strange coincidence though, I was just talking about wanting to be little again- with the whole Christmas/Santa thing. But it's true. You lose everything when you get older. Yet, you gain things in their place. You just have to ask yourself if it's worth it. Would you rather live life in an innocent unknowing state being happy out of ignorance or have ever-changing emotions by knowing what's going on. I guess it's just the idealist/realist debate.

Ack, getting off topic again. I do that sometimes. Sorry. ANYWAY good poem again.

Elena
Chibiheartdragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
You love writing poetry, don't you? Your poetry is so good! I was finally able to read your entire profile.

It's okay that you're a slow e-mail person. I'm just impatient, that's all. Always the one who thinks people are just going to see it quickly.

'Seen your updated profile. Aw, you shouldn't have. o Well, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

-Chibiheartdragon
Moonwinges chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
You sumarized the price of growing up perfectly. I really like this one.
Ritina chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Nice. Deep. Good.
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
I like this. The world is full of new experiences waiting for you to venture upon. Does that make sense? lol. Keep them comin'! _
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Very beautiful. True and everything. Liked it
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I like it. ::sigh:: Painfully true and realistic, which is probably what makes it so great. Love it.

"Do not deny my veins!" - Zim

"Gir, something's wrong and it's not your fault?"

"I know, I'm scared too." -Zim and Gir