Reviews for Changelings
Madcow13 chapter 9 . 12/24/2005
Trei is right, Neko is pretty screwed up. You haven't told us everything but I can guess some of it and it all seems pretty twisted. This isn't the sort of story I'd usually read but I've enjoyed the read so far and I hope you can update soon.
flights.of.fantasy chapter 9 . 11/24/2005
hmm cool. poor neko baby. sighs he's such an innocent isnt he? what in the world did that guy do to convince neko that he loves him? gosh. stupid tabitha. i really don't like her. whats with "The Bitch". hmphs. poor neko... is this story still alive? please update soon.
mahoshojo chapter 9 . 6/8/2005
Me again! wow, i just realized that the last update was more than a year ago! Do you know french as well as Japanese? You add bits of both into the story, and i kinda picked it ... hope you decide to _shojo
mahoshojo chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
This is such an awesome story!I would read more, but not today..Sleep is taking over me! lol.
mahoshojo chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
i really like the story line. I've never heard of changelings.. except in Shakespeare... A Midsummer's Night Dream. Anywho, i really like it! And doesn't Neko mean cat in Japanese?
Satsukib-612 chapter 9 . 8/17/2003
*sigh* This would make such a lovely manga. Your right, Laudious should bit him. I'm almost giving up on writing too. But then I saw you keep writing so now I'm thinking about starting up again. *puts fist in air* Lovely chapter. I love Neko. So cute! Wow Tabby doesn't seem quite so bad anymore now that she is nice to ... someone. _ Can't wait for more!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
Yay! I finally remembered which story this was! _ I like this chapter. It didn't take too long after the very beginning of the chapter to figure out who Dominez is. I really do dislike him, though. And Ange and Trei are cute together, even if I'm stil kind of, kind of not hoping for Ange and Neko to get together. I hope Neko goes back to being himself soon... It reminds me all too much of my best friend. she was always happy and chipper and now she's moodier than I've ever seen anyone. And it ain't just PMS, either... *looks sad* Anyways, yeah, good story. Keep writing.
Ishi chapter 9 . 7/13/2003
And the plot thickens! Like a hearty bean stew. I enjoyed this chapter..you're really starting to..bite *stifled snicker* into your talent.
Rhys chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Intriguing! Off to read more...
Sarajii chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
New chapter! ::does happy dance:: I like, I like. Trei/Ange! _ Please update soon...

About the LJ thing - it's ok! _
Aurenne chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Hee! New chapter!

And.. Ah! Major plot development! So HAPPY! And it's also rather angsty, which I ADORE - and of course, shounen ai-ness! Hurrah!

Funny that you should mention Lain - I only recently finished watching that series - so prettiful!

Oh, and now that I recall, I'm on AIM as well - LeadenStarlight. Message me sometime.
alo chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
your fic has been nominated at Fiction Elimination

bikifriend

please tell your readers to vote for you, and good luck -
Mike Rosenberg chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Heyas! _

just read the prologue, and you have a great plot. Just wanted to say I can't wait to read more. It's been pretty good so far!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 8 . 6/5/2003
I feel deprived. I just started reading this story a few days ago (damn all the interruptions) and was expecting to find the next chapter up and ready for reading, and what happens? It's not there! It was like a jackhammer hit me in my oh-so fragile mind. So, do you think you could, if at all possible, write the next chapter? I am loving this story, and you will be on my fav authors list, and your story my fav stories list, and would be on my author alert list if it wasn't for the fact that it doesn't work. Be proud. I hope the submitting thing you're doing goes well. _ I like Neko. I kind of want he and Ange to be a couple, but kind of not. Dunno. I confuse myself. I don't like the blond boy. He is, forgive my language, an utter bastard. I know his type; I've written people like him and read people like him before. :P (directed at him, not you)

So, if you would, please continue! We all here in my mind adore, worship, and praise you! I'll give you a fruitbasket if you continue!
Sarajii chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
Very cool. _ I don't have time to read all of it right now, but I'm really liking what I have read. Your writing style is great, the characters (particularly Ange) seem real, and the storyline is intriguing. Much praise!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »