Reviews for The Taurus Key
theauthor94 chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
I love it! There has to be more!

What happened to Sasha! Poor Sasha!
theauthor94 chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
I really liked this chapter!1 Can't wait to read more! Stupid guards got what they deserved!
i-see-faeries chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Aw, super cute. Issai is such a romantic, and Sasha is so innocent. I love it!
SMGrimm chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
although the ending was very deserved, i think that it was a bit hard to pick certain events apart. this is just a suggestions but b/c of all the flashbacks, why not have more of them in italics, and whats really going on in normal font?
SMGrimm chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
back to the rooms we go! ho ho! hehe. i think i know whats going to happen now. hehehehe. X3
SMGrimm chapter 9 . 3/19/2009
...*runs to sasha and hugs him*
SMGrimm chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
aw, thats no fun. but at least they are together...even if they are apart.
SMGrimm chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
gah! what the heck! thats not supposed to happen!
SMGrimm chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
oh, i get it now! i get sasha's complex now. X3
SMGrimm chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
i really like this bath scene. although...i must admit i was really, really, really! suprised to find that he was an angel.
SMGrimm chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
and now they end up likeing each other? what the heck! (i like it)

but...whats so bad with sasha? does he have an embarrassing birth mark or something?
SMGrimm chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
and now we have sasha, who is under the helmet. lets see...if i got this right, the soldier also had a helmet on. but sasha came later so...

bleck. ill figure it out. X3
SMGrimm chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
my my my. what a very intreging start. hehe. but...im just wondering whats going to happen with the knight and the prince.
bantal empuk chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This story is so sweet! Are you still intending to work on a sequel?
Roya7 chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
wow, such a nice story! I read a one-shut story from you before and now with this one, you are one of my favorite authors! :D

Thanks for the story, very well written! I loved the characters especially Sasha! *.*

Something that I notice and was a little hard to believe, was the way Sasha was rescued by those four guards! I mean how they did know where to find Issai in a big palace! and how come there were no other guards to notice them! I mean I shouldn't be that easy to sneak to a palace without anyone notice it!

Let me see ... em yes, I would have preferred to see more of their families, both!

At last, I think you mentioned a sequel for this story! :D Have you written it? or any intentions anymore?

Well, I guess that's it! Thanks again for sharing! _