Reviews for The Taurus Key
Phoenex360 chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
My god... that was... beautiful... *tear* YOu got me... crying! I love... LOVE this story so darn much... How could you come up with it all? The last chapter in particular... the way he described why he loved him... I am humled by your skill. Everything about this story was wonderful. I hope you know that.

Sasha's shyness... the way you shroud his past in mystery. How you make him so unsure one moment then gallent and unfearing the next.

Issai's love for his angel. How he acts carefull around Sasha, not wanting him to sink into depression.

How the story unfolds... the way you use descriptions of physical and mental objects... how you get them to act real... alive.

You weave a very realistic and believable tale. Unfortunattely... I don't think 13 year olds ack like his sister did. ;) I myself just turned 13, and never in my grade has anyone acted with such innocence. Though there were some faults, you definately made up for them, few as there was. I look forward to reading more pf your work, and I despair in the knowledge that it takes much longer to write something than to read it.

Wow... I actually seem formal in my choice of words. XD Damn me and my large, but compressed, vocabulary. And damn my inability to fully express how I feel with words.

~360~
JustAFairyTale chapter 11 . 8/1/2007
*sniff* *sniff* omg that was SO sad! wished it was longer tho ( but i'm just here to boost your ego for writing just a lil bit
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
awh. it's very sweet yet sad and I must day that your characters waste no time falling in love.:)
Amerez chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I just wanted to let you know I loved the story. Your writing is so beautiful and melodic, when I started reading it I went ga ga over it. Keep up the good work
paputsza chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
... it's like if you've read one key story you've read them all, but not. o.O it's hard to be certain.
Esquirella chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
What an incredible story!
Kir Sirin chapter 11 . 10/22/2006
-sighs- where to begin? Where to begin? Well, I guess I can start off by saying, "Holy shit girl you rock!" Haha, my friend gave me this story, and damn it was so good! I stayed up till 3:14 a.m. just to finish this! Thanks to my dads secret laptop! Yay. Ugh. My eyes burn and my spine feels like its about to snap in two. But I dont care! This was such an awesome story! That whole "Sinfully soft skin" part was perfect!

... I tried to make this a short comment and look what happens!
le roi des pirates chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
I actually don't know what to say, besides the fact that this story was SO well written, I'm completely jealous of your "

skillz." Haha, I enjoyed every part of this, and your descriptions were so vivid and detailed, I could picture everything so clearly. This story was a relief to all that trash, and junk out there. Stories like this make me grateful that reading and writting exsist. Don't lose that talent, because I'm begging for some more, but I don't know if I'll get it. :I

!pirateKing.'
TGB chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
This story is so wonderfully written I'm almost willing to let the "alot" in chapter nine slide. Almost...

I look forward to reading your other work. I hope it is as pleasing as this was.
TGB chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
OMG! I'm Sasha's biggest fan right now, I really am.

This story is wonderfully written. So wonderful, in fact, that I haven't even LOOKED for a spelling or grammar mistake!

Lady Tempest, I salute you.
Lovers of Eden chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
they're so mean to him... because he's albino?

...

Harsh.
a stranger chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
I thought to express my deep appreciation for your writing, but it seems you have heard from others more than my humble words can express. With what little time I have to spare on such matters, it is authors like you who draw me to return to this site now and again. Had I but discovered your stories sooner, I might have enjoyed them longer. I thank you.
Yorugami Ahou chapter 11 . 12/23/2005
Wow...this story is so amazing.I love your writing style...And how you characterized Sasha and Issa..is so give such depth to your characters...I love sap in the right amounts and you've done it well. :D
Amour Amorita Saphira chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
That was marvoloues. SO captivating and sweet. I've once again fallen in love with another one of your stories. I love the words you use when Issai was describing his adoration and prove how beautiful Sasha is. Very very peotic and lovely It was great on thier growth in relaitionship and as you've said the lack of information of Sasha's background is still questionable. The nightmare is also a very nice scene of resemblence of his insecuriies and train of thoughts. A very inticing story. Just lovely!
The-Shadow-Kitsune chapter 11 . 8/20/2005
Ah...Beautiful story, best, infact, I'll dare venture to had just the right balance of angst and happiness to keep me happy, and a perfect ending, in my may disagree with me, but write, honestly.I do hope you continue their legacy, since it'd be sad not to hear anymore of the beloved angel and his dark prince-[this statement brings me to think of gabriel and the morning star, but that's a different story.] So, please, do continue would be interesting to have some more background on their world, as well, though not completely neccesary in my next review,

-Shadow.