Reviews for The Taurus Key
Rosemarykiss chapter 11 . 6/2/2005
This is great story, I just loved it, couldn't bring myself to take a break from reading it. :)
Stryder B. Park chapter 11 . 5/31/2005
Aw... this gets better every time I read it. I hope the sequel will be as promising as it looks to be.

_
crazygurlaka tehoutawacked chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
sigh...what a wonderful story. and this is only the begining! you really do love us! *glomp*
Teh Outtawacked chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
right now, im really captivated by this story that is so artistically written it could be described as a compound of a romance story and a poem. i love it! you have a very orginized mind! (spel chek bustid) i cant leave a really big ass review, but i'll tell you this, if your not a pro. author already, you should really look into that field and get your stuff reviewed .!
JDWrites chapter 11 . 1/15/2005
You know? I cried when it ended...I feel so...I don't know, your stories just make tears come to my eyes and the deep emotions within them just...well tear the words from my throat...*sigh* Jsut the way you write is beautiful unto itself...I just can't do that.
Kyandoru chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
*cries and dabs eyes* that... was... beautiful! the way the characters interacted was so amazing and the emtions! this was a great story! i hope you make more like it, ne?ja ne
futagoat02 chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
i love your stories! and doitsujin are cool... anyway, hope to see more!baibaiyukie
Cursed-Night chapter 11 . 9/22/2004
WOW! That's really all i can say wow! This one has now shot up to the top along of Gilded Cage.. I love both of those stories and i plan on readin the rest of them! Keep writing
Comfortably Numb chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
i just wanted to tell you i thought your writing was amazing...this is the second story i've read (i didn't comment on the first) and i'm addicted...i've read a lot of other stories on here and only one other author, besides you, had a story i couldn't stop reading until the end. you'll probably hear more from me on your other stories..;
Memoir chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
That was great, sometimes some sap is nice.
r.mai chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
and so it ends! D happy fluffy ending. 3 hope to see more of your stories!
r.mai chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
WHOOT! go issa! *pats sasha and gives him a box of self-esteem*
r.mai chapter 9 . 7/20/2004