Reviews for The Taurus Key
Renee chapter 11 . 9/19/2003
That was by far one of the greatest original slash stories I have ever read. I can't wait for another part.
OffigateStuppy chapter 11 . 8/7/2003
Nieni: *starry-eyed* This story is so awesome... and that's a high praise from me, there wasn't even a lemon...well, not a whole lemon...

Nite: What she's trying to say is, your writing talent and wonderful story line overruled her raging female hormones.

Nieni: *grins sheepishly* Didn't have to say it like that... I'm not some horny chick...

Nite: When it comes to your rated-R stories, you most certainly are.

Nieni:... heh... .~
Gwenny chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
Wow.. wonderfull i must say.. And yay for happy endings! Even if the more tragic ones can be fun sometimes, I'm a sapp and love happy endings.. And those bad guys better have it really painfull ritgh now!*shakes fist and growls* do something like that to poor Sasha.. Hehe.. when I started reading this story I first thought that Sasha would be the seme.. but.. I sure ain't sure anymore.. Mor like it.. I think that Sasha makes a great uke.. damn.. I'm babbling.. like always.. -anyhow- wonderfull story.. I sure hope to read more of your stories.. Thou I don't have the time now.. But i will someday! Yes... mwahahha!*walks away laughing like a madman.. ergh.. madwoman*
Arai chapter 11 . 7/7/2003
I honestly cannot believe how much time I have spent reading this. I've bookmarked all of your works, because they are simply magnificent. Your descriptions are breath-taking, your characters stunning. I cannot compliment you enough. This is my favorite story of all time. I would seriously suggest that you send a few manuscripts off to a publisher. I would definitely buy any books you had written. You are truly a goddess of writing.
frizzy chapter 11 . 6/13/2003
I am honestly glad that I discovered this fic. It was amazing - truly amazing. Keep up the great work in the future!
shina chapter 11 . 5/28/2003
I har read your storry before and then lost it, it sure took me a long time to find it again, but I did, and read it again and DAMN! I LOVE IT! *cry* the end is so good!
Teridami chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
KAWAII! Although, if my parents caught me reading this stuff I might be grounded for the rest of my life. (laughs nervously) But I still liked it _ Keep up the good work!
Doom chapter 11 . 1/30/2003
This is a really wonderful romantic story. I can see why it's one of your favorites from your writting. You've done an excellent job from the begining with your descriptions of fighting. The characters are uniquely beautiful both physically and personality wise.
Arundel chapter 11 . 12/31/2002
Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that you have created a masterpiece that just needs to be written with a more in-depth nature to it in the next series. You have really created wonderful characters and I truly look forward to reading about their past's especially Sasha's. I particularlly like the M/M situation that you worked so beautifully into the story and lives of the two prince's. I congradulate you whole-heartedly and will return to your stories as soon as you have the next series done. Keep up the good work.

Arundel
Anonymous Z chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
This was phenomenal. I love how you developed Shasha's and Issai's characters as you went along and left us sort of in suspsense. If you don't intend to publish this, I implore you to do so. PLEASE. I will do ANYTHING to see this story published.

-Z.
Micky chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
wow this was a really cool story with a nice ending...sap and all...a good sap filled story is good for /everyone/ once in a while...all your cha.'s rocked...cant wait for more of your writing..

Micky
Kwan Yin chapter 11 . 12/24/2002
awwwww what a beautiful ending! Sasha's all happy now! yay!
Micky chapter 10 . 12/23/2002
how cool...wow that was a good chapter! I'm hoping for many more soon!

Micky
Lady of the trees chapter 10 . 12/16/2002
this is such a wonderfull sasha, atleast someone loves him.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 9 . 12/16/2002
I thoroughly enjoy this story. The descriptions are lavish and beautiful. The characters are gently endearing and the emotion is almost tangible. This is a lovely, vivid piece of work!

I don't usually read the original fiction at , but when I came across 'The Bloodcross Key' a few months ago, I couldn't help but look at the rest of your work. You don't disappoint. Your writing is some of the best I've seen on the web.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »