Reviews for The Taurus Key
Kwan Yin chapter 10 . 12/15/2002
omg that...that was..*cries* that was beautiful as alwaz...so sad *sniff* poor broken Sasha. I wonder what will happen to those guards and their captian..._ update soon!
Micky chapter 9 . 12/13/2002
Issai is really cool but why has he not come to see Sasha yet? is some thing wrong?
Micky chapter 8 . 12/13/2002
Wow this is really good I like it alot...well you have at least one reader ~_
mae chapter 8 . 12/5/2002
I love you story. so much angst! please keep writing! don't make the story too sad though.
Kwan Yin chapter 8 . 12/4/2002
i luvvvvvvvv it,POOR SASHA! he deserves better then having an arrow shot into him and then being knocked unconscious and then dragged into a dungeon! can't wait for more! *cries* why did u have to ruin the romance...oh well still good! ur decriptions of the fight and everything are fantastic! beautiful!
sylus chapter 7 . 12/2/2002
i absolutly loved it. that is the third story of yours i read and it was you write more, send them to me or something! god i loved that. now i better stop typing so i can read more of your stuff.!
Bitter Berry chapter 7 . 11/25/2002
Superb! I whole-heartily enjoyed this. I don't know what to say. Wonderful story, and I hope to see more soon.

-Bitter B.
TeeDee chapter 7 . 11/11/2002
I'm really enjoyed this story of yours, what you have done so far. I look forward to reading more of your work, but I have a question to ask first-What about the sequel to Gilded Cage? That story is, out of all I've read on , my absolute favourite! It's what brought me to reading more of your works! Pleeease don't toss it aside, hm? Come on! TYou can get back to work on it! *Pokes*
Queen Godzilla chapter 6 . 10/19/2002
Dang.. o_o I gotta read more of this. *poke* You. Write!
littlestar2 chapter 5 . 10/17/2002
wow! that's pretty good stuff, girl! the characters are very well drawn, the story is alluring (*a little angst, a little romance and that's all nice!* hehe) and your descriptions of the surroundings are really beautiful ..although i think some of those descriptions sometimes are, err, a little *tiny* bit too long and make actual action go too slow.. but that's just my opinion (don't mind me, this late in the night i can only think along the lines of 'the sooner they go to bed, the better' )and it doesn't affect the fact that your writting skills are simply amazing

i normaly dwell in other parts of but right now i just want to bang my head on the keyboard for never before having come to this section, and so having completly miss your fic until now.

anyway, keep writing this and i'll keep coming here :)

good luck!
Keysuna chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Continue please! That was extremely well illastrauted and told. C'mon another chapter!
Anonymous62 chapter 3 . 10/15/2002
Your story's beautifully written, and the framing is wonderful as well. Continue soon, please!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6