Reviews for On Her Own Terms
Gabby chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
I really like Daisy. great story, i was hooked from the beginning. can't wait to hear more from you!
citysnidget chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
this is very good, an accurate portrayal of the restraints put on girls during this time period. I also like your characterization of Ben Franklin a lot. Great job! I can't wait to find out what happens.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Gr! I just realized that you haven't updated this since march of 2003! That was a year ago! Great! That means there probably won't be a chapter 4, eh? Gr! Well, darn you! How am I supposed to live if I don't know what happens next?
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
He he he. This is good. I like this one! *adds story to favorites* I can't wait to see what happens next!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This is a perfect way to start your story! You introduce the characters without pilling your readers with too much information at a time. I like Will already, even though his portion of the story was short. I can tell something's gonna happen between him and Daisy :)
Ruth chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
This is really good! My only suggestion: update more often. I can't wait for chapter 4! or 5! 0r 6...
Liz chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Love the story! Great job, but please hurry with the next chapter. CalMe Ok?
JezPez chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
well, you're off to a good start. i like how you incorporated Ben Franklin in your plot-makes him more real to readers. but are you aware that Ben had a son named William who was a staunch Loyalist and royal gov. of New Jersy? just thought i'd throw that out there. i'm also writting a Am. Rev. story and i would be honored if you read 's called The Scarlet Turncoat. again, i commend you; keep writting! ~Jez~
inconsequential me chapter 3 . 3/8/2003
a great .chapter. Thing. It was just as amazing as the previous, and maybe even better. I love reading about Daisy, and her elaborate way of thinking. It's easy to get inside your characters heads, which makes everything much more enjoyable.

I'm really curious as to see where you are going with 's Daisy got in mind? I'm worried about Will and the effects war can have on a person, but I guess i'll have to wait and see how that plays out.

Anyway, I'm impressed by your knowledge on the era. Everything seems to accurate-especially their dialect. I hope you update soon! That'd be great :) Kudos.
natmarie chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Oh yeah! An update. And a great one at that. So glad I was the first you told, *blushes* aww I feel special. This one is really good, I love the convo and how Will wants to fight for the cause. I also love the convo being historically acurate yet witty and sweet. Can't wait to see what it's going to be like having him and daisy under the same roof. I also can't wait to see what daisy decides to do to help the war effort. There should be a spy somewhere too lmao. Just thinking of an Anne Rinaldi story don't mind me. Update soon.
Bipolarbear chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
I love this story! I've been hoping for an update and after all this time here it is! I hope you'll continue it quickly. It's on my fave stories list, though, so I can find it without a lot of hassle, if you can't find time. ~Allie~
inconsequential me chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
Wow. I'm really starting to get into this whole Historical Fics I really enjoyed reading this one.

I'm impressed at how well you seem to comprehend the era. It makes everythig ten times more believable. And your writing style is easy to read. Everything flows together nicely. You have a very nice combination of dialouge and details. Everything plays out very nicely.

And your plot is very intriguing! I really like your characters. Especially Daisy. And I'm anxious for her grandfather to comeinto the sounds like fun. Will is cool too. A little bit of an assumer, but i guess he can't help that.

Anyway, update soon, I like the rebellious theme sort of going on here. Hope there's more soon! Kudos!
Alexiana chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Wait.. wheres the rest? I hope ya update soon!
catherine chapter 2 . 11/1/2002
good job. nice chapter. I like your story, i'd like to read more.
just2spooky chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
I really like this! post more soon!