Reviews for MultiPack
Sunrise in the East chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
hey, it takes a lot of balls for a dude to go through the hygiene aisle in the market, especially by himself... Great story. :-)

-Sunny-
KuNnILiNg0 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This story was hilarious some goth dude buying tampons you can't get much funnier. Anyway now I'm going to have to check out the rest of your writings for the reason that this was good and also I swear i've read something by you before the name sticks out in my mind. Anyway if you get the chance read my story Lingo's Adventures I update about every week and at least a handful of people (a giants handful mind) think its funny bye
josisolo chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
poor dude!-read my fic Flirt...please!
CinnaGlazed chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
LOL!
CrystalDusk chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
LOL~! funnY! poor dude...
Kathren Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
this story is funny! i can't waite to read some of what you have written! this is the first o f your stories that i have read.
Aemilia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Hahahahahaha. Yeah. *wipes streaming eyes* Good stuff.
-Aemilia
Jack Lumber chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Not bad. A wonderful idea. It seemed to rely on it a bit too much, but the story was well written and short enough to pull it off. Try reading this one:
. ?storyid1671631
beagle chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
this story is funny! i love it! keep up the good work
Leolain chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
... I really don't know what to say... _ It was funny, though! ~prints it out to show to her sis~ Very funny!
Blade Marilyn chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
OMG! This is hilarious! The Elwyn guy reminds me of my own creation, Bergamot. How did you write this without bursting out laughing? Plus 12 respect points.
Calmly Chaotic chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
lol, This is such a cute story! Gotta love men who brave the feminine hygiene aisle. Very well written. *applauds*
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow he is brave. Most guys avoid that aisle at all costs and even if they do go down it they act like there is nothing on the shelves and try and leave it as soon as possible. Great Job. I really enjoy your writing.
caceybrown chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Pretty Funny.I liked it.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
*laughing* wow! now, not even I like to brave THAT isle and I'm a bloody girl. That dude is one brave man! _
LB